THE Rangers vs Clean Sheet Hibernian FC Club

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes you are(TROLLING). Every Rangers match thread now you pop and take the thread away from the game and start some petty argument with one Rangers poster or another. You made a complete Tit of yourself on the Rangers v ICT match thread and now you have brought that argument on to this thread. Honestly grow up FFS.

Remember this?

Goodness me. You're now simply parodying yourself. Desperate, desperate times.

And here you are again. Honestly it is beyond embarrassing. :rolleyes:

No. 8 at his myopic best. :lol:

Good luck against this mob lads, although think we'll both go down to either cheek today unfortunately. Win lose or draw though at least you're not Rangers fans. Tick, tock.

Today? :unsure2:

And here you are again. Honestly it is beyond embarrassing. :rolleyes:

It must be.

You absolutely hate it when I expose your stupid hypocrisy.

That's why you call it trolling and keep telling me how unwelcome I am on your threads.

I'm going nowhere though, so hard luck.

It must be.You absolutely hate it when I expose your stupid hypocrisy.That's why you call it trolling and keep telling me how unwelcome I am on your threads.I'm going nowhere though, so hard luck.

You knock yourself out. You just look sadder and sadder every time you post on a match thread.

Just for the record..When i said you were trolling it was nothing whatsoever to do with me or my hypocrisy. It was Bennett who was mocking you for giving your opinion on how ICT had played in a game you admitted you hadnt watched lol

Just for the record..When i said you were trolling it was nothing whatsoever to do with me or my hypocrisy. It was Bennett who was mocking you for giving your opinion on how ICT had played in a game you admitted you hadnt watched lol

Just as he then did with regard to the very next match.

Honestly, this behaviour of yours is unbelievable these days. Pull yourself together man.

Not good reading, but hopefully it makes the players more determined on Monday night. A point and a decent performance would do me.

A draw on Monday and a win next Saturday against Raith is a must. But if we lose on Monday and next Saturday i will be officially worried.

Questions need to be asked if we are bottom of the table by this time next saturday. Not really good enough.

Hibs had the second or third biggest budget in the Premiership last season and were relegated in humiliating fashion.

But you're only going to start asking questions if you are bottom next week? Really?

Hibs had the second or third biggest budget in the Premiership last season and were relegated in humiliating fashion.

But you're only going to start asking questions if you are bottom next week? Really?

I've been asking questions for the past few years mate.

No. No he didnt.

He really, really did.

It was exactly the same thing and he was absolutely entitled to do it.

I've honestly no idea why you're willing to fight to the death on this, especially on a thread on which you wish to be deprived of the input of the likes of me.

Archived