THE Rangers vs Clean Sheet Hibernian FC Club

1) Cries uncontrollably all over the internet and claims it's everyone else's fault for laughing.

2) Thinking you've caught someone out for lying when you just haven't, still digs away long after the mistake was made.

3) Constant desperate scrambles for relevance by claiming people's posts are unreadable when they've made perfect sense every time.

4) Pretending to act a smart arse on the subject of pyramids and failing

Is there any more levels to the pyramid of failure you're building or is that it?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorted.

To be honest you're making a complete c**t of yourself ... stop digging.

All I have said, in sum, is that 1, The Poster now known as EGB is a cliche-ridden tub-thumper with the memory-retention of a goldfish and that 2. P&B is the biggest Rangers-orientated site on the internet. These are both incontrovertible points.

That the overwhelming number of posts that you, as a purported Sellick fan, make are about The Rangers simply serves to confirm my opinion.

All I have said, in sum, is that 1, The Poster now known as EGB is a cliche-ridden tub-thumper with the memory-retention of a goldfish....

I won't forget this meltdown in a hurry.

I can see why you getting the absolute piss ripped right out of you feels like a cliché by now though.

sjc is that hot bird in that photo you or your gf? or some random pop star? Glad to see the Edinburgh clubs doing well. A more competitive league is good for every one, I include the top division too. I don't see why Ally is under pressure though, football managers are paid to entertain, and he certainly does manage to achieve that, who cares if its the wrong set of fans he entertains...

None of the above......as Doyle says she's a famous Thai ladyboy.

AnGrubag is the most bitter Hearts poster on here atm, could he be our AberdeenHibee?

Just calling it the way it was.

Am very happy though with the result. Hibs were crap apart from 20 minutes in the first half. Sevco were crap too. Fatboy Boyd is in trouble. And, we're six points clear at the top.

What is there not to like?

All I have said, in sum, is that 1, The Poster now known as EGB is a cliche-ridden tub-thumper with the memory-retention of a goldfish and that 2. P&B is the biggest Rangers-orientated site on the internet. These are both incontrovertible points.

That the overwhelming number of posts that you, as a purported Sellick fan, make are about The Rangers simply serves to confirm my opinion.

You are having a mare here but 10/10 for effort.

Sir, I salute your courage, your strength, and your indefatigability.

If this is what happens when they lose to a struggling Hibs side, imagine the reaction when somebody like Raith wins at Ibrox

Is he going to win the half time draw?

1) Cries uncontrollably all over the internet and claims it's everyone else's fault for laughing.

2) Thinking you've caught someone out for lying when you just haven't, still digs away long after the mistake was made.

3) Constant desperate scrambles for relevance by claiming people's posts are unreadable when they've made perfect sense every time.

4) Pretending to act a smart arse on the subject of pyramids and failing

Is there any more levels to the pyramid of failure you're building or is that it?

5. Recycling the "memory of a goldfish" line when research has shown that it's complete bollocks.

Archived