Kiss the girls.......and made them die.

Dindeleux

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guy I know tried to pull a dead girl.

House party years ago, everybody was guttered and he sat next to a girl sitting alone trying to make conversation. Despite busting out all his best lines, he got the square root of nowhere.

Next morning as the party was breaking up, they discovered she’d been dead since not long after getting there. She’d necked a litre of vodka in about half an hour and had succumbed to alcoholic poisoning.

And she had not pissed herself or vomited.....

And she had not pissed herself or vomited.....

Apparently not. The way I heard it she was sort of slumped, but no more than anybody else there. It was only the next morning when they were hoovering round her or whatever they twigged.

Fucking bleak way to check out, but a lifetime of slagging for the guy. He's one of those guys who seems to attract bad luck - once got mugged for a can of Coke.

Not a pulling related story here but IIRC at least four people from my year at school died before sixth year was out. Couple of terminal illnesses, a suicide and a murder.

And I have absolutely no idea what my kissing total is because I'm not a platinum level VL.

Excuse my ignorance, what is a VL ? You called me one last night and I don't know what it is. I can guess its not a compliment though.

Excuse my ignorance, what is a VL ? You called me one last night and I don't know what it is. I can guess its not a compliment though.

to use it in a sentence

chomp my root is a VL, he claims he lost it at his nan's bit but he didny.

A lass I went out with when I was 19 for three years died at the start of this year with a brain tumour. I hadn't seen or spoke to her for about 6 years but she phoned my mums to get hold of me and I went and seen her. It was kind of weird as she had 2 kids and was married but she wanted to see me before she passed. Was pretty grim but something im glad I got the chance to do

A lass I went out with when I was 19 for three years died at the start of this year with a brain tumour. I hadn't seen or spoke to her for about 6 years but she phoned my mums to get hold of me and I went and seen her. It was kind of weird as she had 2 kids and was married but she wanted to see me before she passed. Was pretty grim but something im glad I got the chance to do

Did you get one last pump?

Apparently not. The way I heard it she was sort of slumped, but no more than anybody else there. It was only the next morning when they were hoovering round her or whatever they twigged.

Fucking bleak way to check out, but a lifetime of slagging for the guy. He's one of those guys who seems to attract bad luck - once got mugged for a can of Coke.

I knew this thread was a long shot but I never expected it to lead to two posts with the Magee level of bullshit that you've came out with on here.

I knew this thread was a long shot but I never expected it to lead to two posts with the Magee level of bullshit that you've came out with on here.

Whatever - as I inferred earlier, I wasn't there that night, but I heard pretty much the same story independently from several people who I've no reason to disbelieve. The guy involved still gets embarrassed about it twenty years down the line, so that's the clincher for me.

Guess you just got the bonus plan.

Archived