Kiss the girls.......and made them die.

Dindeleux

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to use it in a sentence

chomp my root is a VL, he claims he lost it at his nan's bit but he didny.

Chomp my root is an ex sailor and has probably been through more heffers then the slaughterhouse in Wishaw.

#bangingones #somethingsoundeceitsright #sizethirtyletsgetdirty

I don't really keep in touch with my exes so I don't really know. I am friends with one of Facebook but she is out on Oz. When a spider bites her I will let you all know.

Chomp my root is an ex sailor and has probably been through more heffers then the slaughterhouse in Wishaw.

#bangingones #somethingsoundeceitsright #sizethirtyletsgetdirty

I've done my quota mate and as a good (ex) submariner I've done my share of tonnage 8) As we've discussed, it looks like some stories aren't suitable for tender ears. :lol:

Must be well in to double figures like. #swag

My ex future mother in law said she was dying of breast cancer. Never heard any more about it.

confused-joey-gif.gif

ETA: FFS how did I miss The Room reference? REKT.

I know one girl who I 'dated' is now dead, nothing to do with me I hasten to add. The older you get the greater the chance of stuff like this happening I suppose.

Same here. I heard that a lass from Polmont that I went out with when I was at Uni in the 80s in Edinburgh is dead. Cervical cancer. I fucking hate cancer. Nearly took my wife.

• 2 weeks later...

An ex of mine died in her sleep (heart attack) a couple of years after she dumped me.

The news was broken to me by my wife (at the time), who worked in the same place as us and had received the call from the family.

There's quite a few of my exes I wish were dead.

This brings up another issue. I have an ex who I dislike quite a bit, but how would I react if she did die? Despite all the post relation hate, you did share some sort of affection at one point with that person.

Archived