CELTC V's PARTICK THISTLE

hellbhoy

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any Thistle fan that thinks Bannigan shouldn't have seen red (and we spoke to a lot of them) is completely deluded. What a stupid, irrational, pointless challenge that completely ruined the game.

First goal came about after a poor decision by the referee, imo. Very soft free kick that I'm sure we wouldn't have gotten at the other end. But that's what happens at places like Celtic Park, and once Guidetti scored, followed by Bannigan recklessly getting himself sent off, there was only going to be one winner. And as for the second half, yuck.

I have answered this a few times already today, No I was not at the game, what's your point caller?

Why are you so bothered if I was at it or not?

Where were you going to fly back from? Toronto.n Chicago?

It's good to know that if Standfree doesn't show up Jagfox will take up the slack for him.

Good effort.

Another sthay at home super fhan. Fair play to the proper Celtic fans that supported their team last night. Thistle were terrible but going two goals down with ten men at Parkhead I guess we switched off. Best of luck to Celtic in this competition and hopefuly theirvfair weather fans will get off their couches and support their team in the next round.

My first thought at the match as soon as I saw it was it was a shocker and probably worthy of a red, seeing it back on the clip there its a stonewall red card, quite what the thistle boy was thinking is beyond me.

The jags fans booing Guidetti was quite daft, if you didnt think it was a red, fair enough boo the referee but JG didnt exactly dive or ask Bannigan to scythe him from behind, fair play though to the visiting fans who stayed till the end, there were still a few of them by FT, when that clearance cannoned in off Griffiths for 6-0 with 15 minutes or so left we could have been looking at 8 or 9, id have been long gone by then

My first thought at the match as soon as I saw it was it was a shocker and probably worthy of a red, seeing it back on the clip there its a stonewall red card, quite what the thistle boy was thinking is beyond me.

The jags fans booing Guidetti was quite daft, if you didnt think it was a red, fair enough boo the referee but JG didnt exactly dive or ask Bannigan to scythe him from behind, fair play though to the visiting fans who stayed till the end, there were still a few of them by FT, when that clearance cannoned in off Griffiths for 6-0 with 15 minutes or so left we could have been looking at 8 or 9, id have been long gone by then

I know why boo Guidetti. Going by the way he was writhing about he's going to be out for a long time.

Archived