CELTC V's PARTICK THISTLE

hellbhoy

Tbh mate I could not give one iota about playing celtic again.I would rather play the harry rags in the next round rather than them.

Fair play m8. More chance of progression for all if we ditch the jungles tonight.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sally very disrespectful in media saying he hopes they avoid Celtic in next round. On way to match now.... Safety of Scotstoun left... Hellish east end beckons... mon the Jags

Sometimes Ally does not think when speaking to the media.

I would just ignore his comments,he talks shite in most of his media interviews.

Think Deila will go for it tonight, he's desperate to win the cups. Hope we put out a decent team but also hold a few players on the bench, keeping in mind the ICT game on Saturday

@celticfc: #Celtic team to play @ThistleTweet :Gordon; Lustig, Denayer, van Dijk, Izaguirre; Brown, Mulgrew, Johansen; McGregor, Guidetti, Stokes (MH)

@celticfc: Subs: Zaluska, Matthews, Ambrose, Scepovic, Griffiths, Wakaso, Kayal (MH)

Should win with that team. Should

@celticfc: #Celtic team to play @ThistleTweet :Gordon; Lustig, Denayer, van Dijk, Izaguirre; Brown, Mulgrew, Johansen; McGregor, Guidetti, Stokes (MH)

@celticfc: Subs: Zaluska, Matthews, Ambrose, Scepovic, Griffiths, Wakaso, Kayal (MH)

Should win with that team. Should

Strong line up for the Jungles.

Hopefully an off night for their inconsistent youngsters :whistle

Ecclestone given a chance in the starting line-up. Frans dropped surprisingly but at least big Seabo is back.

Would've preferred to see Frans and Seaborne together, but depends on his fitness I suppose.

We're going to win 4-0.

Archived