CELTC V's PARTICK THISTLE

hellbhoy

I was expecting Zaulskas to get a start in this game. Any idea if he will be available after his assault a few days ago? If not, who is next in line to play in goal for Celtic?

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Intae this scum celtic

That's the spirit dude :) , nothing like a well pumped up fan before a pumping from the Hoops. :P , I'm gutted already for ya. :rolleyes:

You got Scum and celtic the wrong way around.

Nah Benny he got it the correct way round, your scum and I'm telling you to fook off trolling from a thread you really need not be anywhere near polluting it with your made up shite.

That's the spirit dude :) , nothing like a well pumped up fan before a pumping from the Hoops. :P , I'm gutted already for ya. :rolleyes:

Nah Benny he got it the correct way round, your scum and I'm telling you to fook off trolling from a thread you really need not be anywhere near polluting it with your made up shite.

I want celtic to beat those scumbags. Why are you gutted for me?

Wow, you have thousands of posts on Rangers threads and here you are warning me not to post on celtic threads.

Wow...............

Brother has a ticket for this but can't make it so is offering me it. Only thing is that its in the Celtic end. Would rather sit in the away end, but I suppose it'll be nice to have a few rows to myself.

I'd rather not go at all (at any ground) than sit in the home end watching a Thistle game.

I just wouldn't enjoy it, especially if we won, especially especially if it was at somewhere like Parkhead.

Archived