Arbroath vs Montrose

Lichtie78

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we are very fortunate to still be in the cup after a very poor 2nd half showing. Hopefully Nicoll will be back this Saturday to organise that defence a bit better.

Crawford was poor for the goals but bailed us out a few times towards the end. This season we've normally performed well in the second half but on saturday we looked really groggy and couldn't keep a hold of the ball.

Crawford was poor for the goals but bailed us out a few times towards the end. This season we've normally performed well in the second half but on saturday we looked really groggy and couldn't keep a hold of the ball.

cannot believe how deep we dropped, keeper had no chance with the whole defence almost on top of him, we were so deep, will not make the same mistake next week, still expect us to go through

cannot believe how deep we dropped, keeper had no chance with the whole defence almost on top of him, we were so deep, will not make the same mistake next week, still expect us to go through

Yeah I thoroughly expect us to win. A cup run would be nice, and I think we'd beat Nairn county in the next round so a tie against a bigger team is easily achievable. El-Zubaidi is quite a limited footballer, so look forward to having nicoll back. With our attacking options we'll definitely score a few so if we defend better we will be fine.

Highlights: Did I just see Montrose score two goals BOTH directly from free kicks which had no intention of shooting for goal? :huh:

Garry Wood gets a faint touch on the first one, but even though Johnny Crawford claims the second one, I think it's gone straight in.

We enter using the union row turnstiles according to Arbroath mad, what stand/terrace would we get?

All the terrace at the beach end, all the flat bit opposite the stand & 1/3 of the stand itself I would guess.

No covered terracing at all. Bring back the days when both sets of fans had half the Wellington Street end...

All the terrace at the beach end, all the flat bit opposite the stand & 1/3 of the stand itself I would guess.

No covered terracing at all. Bring back the days when both sets of fans had half the Wellington Street end...

Terrific, hopefully most Lichties gather together for a better atmosphere

Gonna be tricky when a significant number will be at Ibrox for the Scotland game.

Seriously, A Scottish cup replay on a Saturday, away to your biggest rival, or watching a British regional team

Couple of us from Aberdeen planning on coming down to the game/day oot, as there's nothing else doing fitba wise, hoped for a good atmosphere, decent crowd etc

Seriously, A Scottish cup replay on a Saturday, away to your biggest rival, or watching a British regional team Couple of us from Aberdeen planning on coming down to the game/day oot, as there's nothing else doing fitba wise, hoped for a good atmosphere, decent crowd etc

not sure about the possible crowd, apparently there are hoards of "Lichties", going to the International, so you might be there along with one guy and a dog :angel

not sure about the possible crowd, apparently there are hoards of "Lichties", going to the International, so you might be there along with one guy and a dog :angel

I can't put an exact number on the "hoards", but misers like myself had already purchased tickets and booked hotels for the Scotland game, so won't be able to attend Links Park.

Maybe Ecto can use the money he's saved on his trip to Annan to buy a dictionary of homophones.

I can't put an exact number on the "hoards", but misers like myself had already purchased tickets and booked hotels for the Scotland game, so won't be able to attend Links Park.

Maybe Ecto can use the money he's saved on his trip to Annan to buy a dictionary of homophones.

I knew you didn't do reading, I already stated I will not see any football this weekend due to work, so a dictionary of homophones it is and I will read it daily and I might become as clever as you think you are

I knew you didn't do reading, I already stated I will not see any football this weekend due to work, so a dictionary of homophones it is and I will read it daily and I might become as clever as you think you are

I assume this is the post where you told us about your previous engagement?

hold on, some at the Scotland game, some on holiday, am working, so that's 35 cant make it

Forgive me for being unable to understand that you were referring to yourself. Missing out words tends to destroy the meaning of what you're trying to say.

So, you're convinced that the game should be played on Saturday, even though you can't make it either? :1eye

Archived