The Flash

King Kebab

I put this in spoilers for those who are not watching at US pace. I'm used to time travel episodes of programs eventually ending up how the original story would have(without any change), so this episode was a bit different (I'm still processing that I have to forget what happened in the episode with the wind wizard etc) :lol:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Contains potential spoilers to both Arrow and The Flash.

Seen this article whilst looking to read reviews of this week's Arrow and The Flash. What intrigued me was Oliver's choice of outfit, League of Assassin's?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3014688/The-Flash-teams-Green-Arrow-Firestorm-Reverse-Flash-filming-continues-Vancouver.html

Mark Hamills voice, it sounded exactly like he did with the Joker in Arkham Asylum and Arkham City.

Fantastic episode, only 15 minutes in as well.

I've watched the first few episodes of this, so far so good. It's a lot better than I was expecting.

Stupid question but what order should you watch Flash and season 3 of Arrow?

I've watched the first few episodes of this, so far so good. It's a lot better than I was expecting.

Stupid question but what order should you watch Flash and season 3 of Arrow?

Based on the original airdate.

They often tie directly in to each other, so you can't really watch one full series before the other.

• 2 weeks later...

Really enjoying The Flash now. It took the majority of the season to get going with a number of poor or pointless episodes early on but now it's starting to come together.

I'm enjoying the storylines but im still not invested in any of the characters properly yet. I either find them annoying/unlikeable or I don't know them enough yet. They need to work on that next season

Really enjoying The Flash now. It took the majority of the season to get going with a number of poor or pointless episodes early on but now it's starting to come together.

I'm enjoying the storylines but im still not invested in any of the characters properly yet. I either find them annoying/unlikeable or I don't know them enough yet. They need to work on that next season

The next few episodes certainly look good. Harrison wells is the most interesting character in my opinion.

This.

with added; Iris is a f*cking cow and I hate her guts.

I DO NOT WANT TO RUIN ANYTHING, NEEDED TO DO THIS TO STOP THE SPOILER SHOWING ON THE PHONE MENU.

have a bad feeling Harrison Wells knows they know about the reverse flash being him.

Archived