Dumbarton v Cowdenbeneath 4/10/14

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which you shot me down for using......now you wish to use them as part of your "variables".

Not really. You basically said if Dumbo play well and Cowden play poorly then Dumbo will win. Genius.

I subtly pointed out what could be a major difference. We were away from home and Dumbo were at home in the only two data points that you're using to judge the teams.

So subtle you didn't get it.

Not really. You basically said if Dumbo play well and Cowden play poorly then Dumbo will win. Genius.

I subtly pointed out what could be a major difference. We were away from home and Dumbo were at home in the only two data points that you're using to judge the teams.

So subtle you didn't get it.

Ok....I'll wait until I've seen both Cowfen & DFC home & away against Hearts before even daring present an opinion on a DFC v Cowden game. Happy?

How are you forming your opinion btw? I presume you've seen both sides home & away this season against a common team....no?

Ok....I'll wait until I've seen both Cowfen & DFC home & away against Hearts before even daring present an opinion on a DFC v Cowden game. Happy?

How are you forming your opinion btw? I presume you've seen both sides home & away this season against a common team....no?

Seen us play home and away v Dumbo many times. Know what I would consider the strong and weak points in their side. Know where the strong and weak points are in ours. Know that one of their major players is probably out for this game. Know that one of our major players best assets can be seriously exploited in a weakness in their defence. Similarly know that one of their trickiest players is up against one of our weakest.

Couldn't give a f**k about them getting a draw at home v Hearts a few weeks ago as it has no bearing on this game. We beat Queens last week who were higher in the table than Dumbo. Does that make us favourites?

Brushing past Fife Sons' usual fantastic contribution to the thread has there been a lot of rain in Dumbo?

Pretty sunny in Dumbo, New York at moment. However i suspect you're actually interested in the Weather in Dumbarton, in which case it's a bit rainy at the moment but not been a great deal of rain generally. There was some heavy stuff last night and into the morning and it remained overcast for much of the day until this evening. I would be very surprised if the pitch was anything but perfect at the moment.

Sadly, it looks like this thread has reverted to type, and we're caught in the middle of a multi-vehicle pile up.

Will you manage to sleep tonight knowing a thread on P&B didn't go exactly the way you hoped? We are all here for you - despite the fact you contribute the square root of f**k all to a thread other than moaning about said thread.

Will you manage to sleep tonight knowing a thread on P&B didn't go exactly the way you hoped? We are all here for you - despite the fact you contribute the square root of f**k all to a thread other than moaning about said thread.

Wow, touched a nerve there! Maybe you're still gutted from the fact that our manager signed a new contract in the summer?

Archived