Inverness Caley Thistle v Ross County - 05/10/14

RiG

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolute gash in the first half. Thank f**k it was C*unty we were playing, a decent side would have stuck 4 or 5 past us. Draper is shit. Second half was better, we looked semi decent thanks to C*unty. Mark Brown was my MoM he earned C*unty their point in the latter stages.

Either this pishy-passy football needs to stop or Hughes needs to get the players working on their ball control and awareness a lot of our team are not good enough for that style of play.

Absolute gash in the first half. Thank f**k it was C*unty we were playing, a decent side would have stuck 4 or 5 past us. Draper is shit. Second half was better, we looked semi decent thanks to C*unty. Mark Brown was my MoM he earned C*unty their point in the latter stages.

Either this pishy-passy football needs to stop or Hughes needs to get the players working on their ball control and awareness a lot of our team are not good enough for that style of play.

We all remember when you were away to become a county fan. It's all too little too late.

C*unty

distressed-bill-m.gif

Watched the game from leafy surroundings of Glasgow's West End. First time I've seen McIntyre's County team (highlights aside) and I was quite impressed. The high pressing game was effective and I was disappointed to see County go in at half-time only 0-1 up. The second-half was all ICT and the performance tailed off but it's still an excellent point.

Encouraging signs but I'll not get too excited just yet.

Was on Sky and was an early KO.

The Highland derby has been on tv before and it didn't affect the attendance. Early KO shouldn't make any difference either, its not as if the two teams are a 100 miles apart.

This about the time County start their season. So I fully expect them to win their next game after the international break against that mid-table pish and go on a decent run.

Draper is starting to try my patience. Looks so lazy on the ball and that back pass to Brill at 1-0 was criminal.

A better team would have destroyed us yesterday, we just didn't look up for it at all and Hughes has to take the majority of the blame for that IMO, when your rivals are struggling at the bottom of the league you want to make an example of them but it was County who looked like the team near the top.

2nd half was much better and we had County pinned back like we did to Kilmarnock and St Johnstone in the past few weeks but the second goal just wouldn't come.

Happy with a point but only because we were so disgusting in the first half. There's no way any ICT fan would've taken that before the game.

Draper is starting to try my patience. Looks so lazy on the ball and that back pass to Brill at 1-0 was criminal.

A better team would have destroyed us yesterday, we just didn't look up for it at all and Hughes has to take the majority of the blame for that IMO, when your rivals are struggling at the bottom of the league you want to make an example of them but it was County who looked like the team near the top.

2nd half was much better and we had County pinned back like we did to Kilmarnock and St Johnstone in the past few weeks but the second goal just wouldn't come.

Happy with a point but only because we were so disgusting in the first half. There's no way any ICT fan would've taken that before the game.

Draper is the new Jibby Jabby.

Ryan Christie is a fantastic young player, ICT on the ascendency now.

My dad made a good point about him at the game; he's far too intelligent with the ball for the rest of the team. I can see a bid coming for him in the summer, maybe even January.

I think the official attendance was 3,741, which is probably about 1,000 less than anticipated!

I was stuck in Edinburgh so didn't make it, but how many fans did it look like County brought? Am hearing between 400-1,500... which is quite a large margin for error!

Less than New Year's day anyway, its difficult to gauge when you are in the middle of it.

On the same theme I just posted this on OTB:

Interesting to see the attendances for this fixture in the top league:

5/10/12 League ICT 3 - 1 RC 6,766
2/3/13 League RC 0 - 0 ICT 5,959
16/3/13 League ICT 2 - 1 RC 5,750
19/5/13 League RC 1 - 0 ICT 6,002
1/1/14 League ICT 1 - 2 RC 4,332
25/2/14 League RC 0 - 3 ICT 4,805
4/4/14 League RC 1 - 2 ICT 4,453
5/10/14 League ICT 1 - 1 RC 3,741

source: http://www.staggiearchive.co.uk/opponent.php?opp=263

600 max I would have said.

Cheers, thats about what I'd have expected given there was less than 4,000 there, and going by comments elsewhere.

Think the 1500 shout was from someone a bit excited...

It's quite a long way from Dingwall to Inverness by horse drawn carriage.

Fucking hell.

Archived