General Election 2015

Ludo*1

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that's a 100% wid and she's gonna be my MP. Looks as good in person too

Lucky you! I have Martyn Day in neighbouring Linlithgow and East Falkirk... ginger beards just don't do it for me. Still better than labour's Michael Connarty!

Skipped between it and the cricket. Getting married tomorrow so had too much to focus on to get bogged down worrying about politics this week.

Good luck mate. Try to step back a few times and take it all in. It fairly flies by.

And make sure you do her in the dress. You'll only get one shot at that.

Desperate, desperate stuff from the Lib Demmer up against Salmond in the Gordon constituency!

ZBcE2Rfi_normal.pngchristine jardine@Cajardine · Apr 15

When will @SNP admit it has power to end so called bedroom tax, which it criticizes, in Scotland and is not using it. #

Um, welfare is reserved, and the Scottish Government already fully mitigate the cost of the bedroom tax up here.

:lol:

Desperate, desperate stuff from the Lib Demmer up against Salmond in the Gordon constituency!

ZBcE2Rfi_normal.pngchristine jardine@Cajardine · Apr 15

When will @SNP admit it has power to end so called bedroom tax, which it criticizes, in Scotland and is not using it. #

Um, welfare is reserved, and the Scottish Government already fully mitigate the cost of the bedroom tax up here.

:lol:

Couple that fail with her own party leader ploughing the fear factor by the image of "Alex Salmond at number ten".

Even Clegg has written her off with a metaphorical kick in the pie!

Have a tissue Christine.????

Archived