General Election 2015

Ludo*1

Erm no - you don't need to "vote with the Tories" just to hold a balance of power; 295 isn't even remotely enough for a government to survive in Commons.

A lame duck administration or one that plays along to the SNP's demands (though would still probably lose many bills on bacbench votes).

Yeah you're right, I was a bit confused at what all the fuss was about for a minute.

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spoke too soon. The Nasty Natzis have been at it again, with their vicious attacks (known in previous years as "protests") requiring Big Jum to have discreet protection from Police Scotland.

The vile Separatist thugs have even been scaring the weans at nurseries (except they didn't):

http://www.heraldscotland.com/politics/scottish-politics/police-step-up-presence-at-labour-events-attended-by-jim-murphy.123246774

This is a smear in search of a story to hang off. Slow smear day?

I remember seeing Anabel Goldie at Haymarket. When she was party leader. I had no desire or enthusiasm to approach her. Despite being with there for 15 mins and only a few yards away from me, because she like Ruth Davidson and William Rennie are a political irrelevance. I doubt most people even know who they are

Is that a photo of Murray Foote?

Ian Murray MP and sadly, chair, of Foundation of Hearts. Never seen him wear that jacket on match days though maybe he's the tube in the main stand with the UJ flag? See he's come out against Trident an aw. Look forward to that jacket getting sullied when he's dragged away by cops.

I remember seeing Anabel Goldie at Haymarket. When she was party leader. I had no desire or enthusiasm to approach her. Despite being with there for 15 mins and only a few yards away from me, because she like Ruth Davidson and William Rennie are a political irrelevance. I doubt most people even know who they are

Did you get off at haymarket with annabel?

I think I'd have got off sooner but each to their own.

This is Glasgow North Tory candidate Lauren Hankinson.

Lauren_Hankinson.jpg

I'd say she's a 3 pinter but one of her top priorities is - "Keeping Alex Salmond out of Downing Street: only a vote for the Conservatives stops a Labour government held hostage by the SNP trying to reopen the independence debate."

Does she think Alex Salmond is going to be PM?

This is Glasgow North Tory candidate Lauren Hankinson.

Lauren_Hankinson.jpg

I'd say she's a 3 pinter but one of her top priorities is - "Keeping Alex Salmond out of Downing Street: only a vote for the Conservatives stops a Labour government held hostage by the SNP trying to reopen the independence debate."

Does she think Alex Salmond is going to be PM?

Are you saying he's not going to be? F*ck, that's me not doing any more work. :angry:

David Cameron's kind of people (have a sick bag handy):

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/video/cambridge-oxford-boat-race-election-15

Alex Thommo's bit on the charade in Glasgow:

http://blogs.channel4.com/alex-thomsons-view/clubby-chummy-synthetic-encounter-cameron/9341

And here’s the sting – I just wanted to him why he wasn’t doing a walkabout to meet voters in Glasgow outside this synthetic event.

“I’ll talk to you later,” said The Prime Minister as he was hustled away.

A press officer claiming to be from The Prime Minister’s office apologised several times after this nonsense was all over.

As I left the stadium one of the invited Conservative party guests there turned to the security guard:

“Can I get a train or bus from here to the city centre? I’m not from around here.”

Archived