General Election 2015

Ludo*1

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least we are banning them then while champions of the downtrodden masses the SNP are "consulting" about it.With new best bud Mr Murdoch and maybe wee homophobe bus tycoon Mr Souter having a wee say....

Still waiting on the SNP stance do enlighten me.

And i await the SNP policy and take your time also you may need it.

Why tell us all what the SNP grand strategy is, and then ask someone to explain it to you?

What. A. Fucking. Moron.

Why tell us all what the SNP grand strategy is, and then ask someone to explain it to you?

What. A. Fucking. Moron.

I suggested there isnt one i just wondered if i could be corrected ??

SNP stance come on one person explain their policy on nasty hours exploitation ??

Im a little curious why Labour is going to ban Zero hours but the SNP will have a "consultation" on it."Caring for the poor" would surely make that an easy decision.Rupert had a word maybe ??

At least we are banning them then while champions of the downtrodden masses the SNP are "consulting" about it.With new best bud Mr Murdoch and maybe wee homophobe bus tycoon Mr Souter having a wee say....

Mibbes you, Andy Goram and P&B's own sevconian cabbie have something in common?

I suggested there isnt one i just wondered if i could be corrected ??

Er, no you didn't.

Im a little curious why Labour is going to ban Zero hours but the SNP will have a "consultation" on it."Caring for the poor" would surely make that an easy decision.Rupert had a word maybe ??

Archived