General Election 2015

Ludo*1

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lesley Riddoch on Twitter - "Rumours fm STV green room that Labour may have saved 6 seats in Scotland inc Dougie Alexander, Jim Murphy & Anne Begg "...

(speculation caveat)

At first I despaired seeing Douglas Alexander safe - but that would still be a freaking amazing 50+ seats for SNP!

Lesley Riddoch on Twitter - "Rumours fm STV green room that Labour may have saved 6 seats in Scotland inc Dougie Alexander, Jim Murphy & Anne Begg "...

(speculation caveat)

At first I despaired seeing Douglas Alexander safe - but that would still be a freaking amazing 50+ seats for SNP!

f**k Torry.

Had a fair bit of wine tonight. TBH I'm knackered from the travelling - been up since 5.

Good news is I can get the BBC on the iPlayer. Will listen for about half an hour from 10, then 3 hours kip. Have set the alarm for 1.30 so will follow the news from then on in. Will be switching between BBC and P&B - the home of the sophisticates.

Good lad! See you back here later.

Anne Begg? she has the 5th smallest majority! (3506)

Nationalists scrapped through in 2011 despite a tiny Labour majority - strong no vote, round about that period city council going to shit and backed Labour for a bit too long.

I'm in my hotel room in Prague ready to fly back to Edinburgh tomorrow. going to stay up for the exit poll then crash so I can get ready for my flight early in the morning. took my kilt for my mate's wedding in Brno and will be wearing it cos its too big to pack so I'll be suitably fabulous when I touch down to survey the carnage!

Archived