General Election 2015

Ludo*1

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who let Nichol 'busted flush' Stephen slither back into Scottish politics? You had your chance and chose seething British nationalism over working with the winners in Scotland.

Cameron and Clegg again I guess, assuming those exit polls are correct.

Let's hope we get some proper austerity this time, get this country moving. Base rate up next week.

If the exit poll is accurate the pollsters and the forecasters have got it badly wrong in rUK. massive variance between the EP and nearly every poll of polls or forecast I've seen.

Also wouldn't have made a blind bit of difference in the Tory/Labour race if every seat in Scotland voted Labour.

Ooof. Those Tories on 316.

That looks like a Tory + 10 Lib Dem majority to me.

Thanks Nicola :D

Nought to do with nicola. Labour couldn't get majority even with 59 scottish seats.. if poll right. Murphy the liar has been called out....

If the poll is right

Remind us who you voted for again?

:)

SNP for a result like that.

Almost a dream come true if that exit poll is correct. Labour annihilation :D

Labour :lol:

Lib Dems :lol:

The surprise story tomorrow night will be the Liberal Democrats.

“We were written off at the beginning of this campaign - yet when the polls close tomorrow night, we will be the surprise story of the election".

“We are going to do so much better than anybody thinks. I’ve seen it for myself in seats across the country these last few weeks.

“There’s a momentum building behind our candidates in those seats where we are there in numbers, getting our message across loudly and proudly."

Ooof. Those Tories on 316.

That looks like a Tory + 10 Lib Dem majority to me.

Thanks Nicola :D

Going by the same numbers even if every snp win was converted to Labour they'd still be on less than 300.

Archived