General Election 2015

Ludo*1

Mind a few weeks ago when Murphy said Labour wouldn't lose any seats in Scotland at the GE, and was looking to gain from the Nats and the Lib Dems?

:lol:

It wasn't even that long ago - time flies when Scottish Labour are imploding:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/11377345/Jim-Murphy-the-Scottish-Nationalists-are-sluggish-lethargic-and-off-the-pace.html

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The result would never be YES, because they would never allow the result to be YES. Only way Scotland will ever gain independence is by following Ireland and telling them flat out to f**k off.

I really hope you beg Div to prevent you from logging in again...

That would be great.

Don't know what you are bookmarking to be honest, all this talk of 'they will never let us' is a crock of shite, we had the chance and we bottled it, if we have another chance and bottle it, it won't be because of anything other than the Scottish people's will.

It's fodder for the absolutely nutty element - the ones Colkitto looks sane beside.

I can only presume "they" fixed the count.

Can't beat a bit of tinfoilhattery.

I guess the dumber types are still in the denial phase of the recovery.

Still standing holding their dripping ice creams with their flags shaking their heads and muttering about vote rigging.

So 5 days before the devastation of the Ashcroft polls.

Jim Murphy has been a god send for the SNP, and probably the Tories too.

He has the arrogance of Salmond without any of the charm or charisma to go with it. I'd say he was a horrendous appointment but would any of the diddies in Scotland have been any better?

He is indeed an utter c**t... but when you are replacing Joanne Lamont, you have to be seen as an improvement.

Not sure who they could have appointed that would have done better. The standard of politician in Scotland is absolutely horrific.

He has the arrogance of Salmond without any of the charm or charisma to go with it. I'd say he was a horrendous appointment but would any of the diddies in Scotland have been any better?

Murphy actually defines career politician who stands for nothing but himself, kind of like the rest of this 'Nulabour' breed. Genuinely astonished labour went for him and not someone more on the left to at least challenge the SNP.

He is indeed an utter c**t... but when you are replacing Joanne Lamont, you have to be seen as an improvement.

Not sure who they could have appointed that would have done better. The standard of politician in Scotland is absolutely horrific.

HB. Will you be voting SNP in the GE election to keep Labour out?

Murphy actually defines career politician who stands for nothing but himself, kind of like the rest of this 'Nulabour' breed. Genuinely astonished labour went for him and not someone more on the left to at least challenge the SNP.

Is there anyone though? I can't think of a viable option for Labour leader in Scotland.

Have never heard any of them speak in public who have made you think you like the cut of their jib.

HB. Will you be voting SNP in the GE election to keep Labour out?

No.. I've never voted SNP in the big election.

Last time I voted Lib Dem - this time probably the Greens. I have no interest in voting for the Labour Party in their current shambles in Scotland.

Is there anyone though? I can't think of a viable option for Labour leader in Scotland.

Have never heard any of them speak in public who have made you think you like the cut of their jib.

Very true.

I'm not sure someone so associated with the 'establishment', Blair, Brown, Miliband etc was the correct choice for up here. It just makes me think that they don't understand the political landscape up here any more.

No.. I've never voted SNP in the big election.

Last time I voted Lib Dem - this time probably the Greens. I have no interest in voting for the Labour Party in their current shambles in Scotland.

Are you in one of the Glasgow Constituencies? I'm not sure voting Green in the 'big election' is worthwhile either to be honest.

Are you in one of the Glasgow Constituencies? I'm not sure voting Green in the 'big election' is worthwhile either to be honest.

No - Stirling.

I went for years without voting, as all of the alternatives were terrible, but I don't agree with that approach any more. I feel obliged to vote for the least bad option - that's probably the Greens at the moment.

The Libs just keep going don't they? I suppose being unhindered by dignity or credibility helps with that.

No major political party has dignity... they are all unprincipled lying vermin.

Archived