Faslane - Job security

Banterous

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ships as well old boy. A submarine is a boat.

After I posted it, I had something floating in my head about how I was going to be pulled up for calling them boats. Couldn't remember exactly what the terminology should be. Thanks for keeping me right, :thumsup2

You need to get yourself back in shippers, you seem to like it waaaaaay to much. :lol:

Haha I was medically discharged so can't join back up. I probably would've chanced the SDF lol. Life's good just now anyway good job with good pay and pension so can't complain.

Haha I was medically discharged so can't join back up. I probably would've chanced the SDF lol. Life's good just now anyway good job with good pay and pension so can't complain.

Glad to hear its going well for you mate, we should have a lamp swinging sesh sometime.

I said this on another thread. Alex Salmond said that "No" voters are really "Yes" voters who've been scared into voting. It is true and that is why people will see through the SNP

Who are these voters going to vote for come the Scottish election in a couple of years. A Labour party "lead" by Johanna Lamentable ? As for the Tories, this is Scotland where a Tory is a total irrelevance. Greens might pick up a few after PHs excellent showing during the referendum but face facts the SNP are very likely to be the majority party in Scotland for years to come unless there is massive change within Scottish Labour who appear totally fucked in most folks eyes, their own supporters included.

Who are these voters going to vote for come the Scottish election in a couple of years. A Labour party "lead" by Johanna Lamentable ? As for the Tories, this is Scotland where a Tory is a total irrelevance. Greens might pick up a few after PHs excellent showing during the referendum but face facts the SNP are very likely to be the majority party in Scotland for years to come unless there is massive change within Scottish Labour who appear totally fucked in most folks eyes, their own supporters included.

Nicola Sturgeon will prove to me a great leader especially in meeting my aims ;)

Nicola Sturgeon will prove to me a great leader especially in meeting my aims ;)

Well, it seems to me your aim is to be the biggest cock in Pie & Bovril history, so I'm not sure how the Deputy First Minister can help you with that.

Well, it seems to me your aim is to be the biggest cock in Pie & Bovril history, so I'm not sure how the Deputy First Minister can help you with that.

If that means looking foolish in this tin foil hat part of the site, fine. Some of the stuff I've read in the last few days shows how far Salmond and his chronies have fallen.....

Phone in with Kaye Adams - KICK ASS :lol:

If that means looking foolish in this tin foil hat part of the site, fine. Some of the stuff I've read in the last few days shows how far Salmond and his chronies have fallen.....

Phone in with Kaye Adams - KICK ASS :lol:

Hmm, I wonder who has the right of it. You, or the ENTIRETY OF PIE AND BOVRIL?

It's one to ponder.

It's one to ponder.

So EVERY poster on Pie and Bovril thinks that what Salmond did yesterday was intelligent and worthwhile?

Really?

Did those polls on the referendum have any bearing on the result of the referendum and if so does EVERY poster on Pie and Bovril think that they didn't?

It's one to ponder.

So EVERY poster on Pie and Bovril thinks that what Salmond did yesterday was intelligent and worthwhile?

Really?

Did those polls on the referendum have any bearing on the result of the referendum and if so does EVERY poster on Pie and Bovril think that they didn't?

Maurice-Moss-Eating-Popcorn-The-IT-Crowd

Really?

I would say the majority of P&B's erudite, intelligent fine young men & women would applaud what Salmond did.

There is one topic that the whole of P&B can agree on however. And that is that you're a fucking cataclysmic idiot.

I would say the majority of P&B's erudite, intelligent fine young men & women would applaud what Salmond did.

There is one topic that the whole of P&B can agree on however. And that is that you're a fucking cataclysmic idiot.

:lol: Playground bullying and nationalism. The last refuge of a scoundrel and one where Salmond lives well off your unequivocal support.

The subject I was referring to was Alex Salmond. So you've narrowed that down to people who've lost their reason and believe everything he says. Nice one and I appreciate the clarification. Byedys

The subject I was referring to was Alex Salmond.

Well knock me down with a feather. You are actually discussing Alex Salmond, never thought I would see the day. :1eye

Perhaps it would be more pertinent to point out when you aren't denigrating him.

Archived