• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3-1 a good result no doubt with some very good performance's. When we had the ball we looked pretty good but for long spells wwe sat back and invited teams onto us. Better teams will punish.

Jackson on bench - finally. This is not that I do not like him just that he has not been at it this season and Thomson did a good enough job but ran out of puff.

Much better now lets get a few results together.

I should be sympathetic to Morton, having sat through years of Duffy and his pish, but sadly I'm not. :lol:

Defeat at home to Aberdeen has you turning to cheap jibes at Morton?

Quite poor show.

Very quiet tonight.

Well given Brechin fans mustered about five posts in total discussing said match all week, I'd actually consider it a marked pick-up in interest: albeit from boring no-marks like yourself.

Win some, lose some.

Delighted with a well deserved win , we did lead a charmed life at times but to score 3 and hit woodwork 3 x tells it's own story.... Had Morton got back to 3 2 I reckon we d ve crumbled but we saw it out... Thought Bobby Barr was good goin forward but has to learn to defend when needed ! All too often he let Mortons right back past him .... But he s on fire just now and hopefully will start chipping in with some goals his play deserves.Not nice seeing a player like Jacko on the bench but it's just. Not been happening for him this season and it won t do him any harm ! Alan Trouton must be goin for sitters of the season every week 1 against Ayr , Forfar and now Morton....Also thought Graham Smith was excellent in goals did everything he was asked.... Well played....

:lol: Are you an aspiring cliched football manager practicing awful interviews?

I can exclusively reveal that Jim Duffy is absolutely clueless and is going to fail miserably in this job.

Mmmmmm, think we and others have pointed this out. If you manage a full time team in a part time league you should, with some blips along the way be comfortably at the top end but you aint. There are a few above you just now.

At least he's not an absolutely cringeworthy Celtic fan like yourself though. Unlucky.

celtic-fans.jpg

"Swing and a miss champ."

The only 'cringeworthy' thing is your repetitive, boring and predictable patter.

You aren't edgy. Just a tryhard troll.

3-1 a good result no doubt with some very good performance's. When we had the ball we looked pretty good but for long spells wwe sat back and invited teams onto us. Better teams will punish.

Jackson on bench - finally. This is not that I do not like him just that he has not been at it this season and Thomson did a good enough job but ran out of puff.

Much better now lets get a few results together.

Not been at it yet he is the current supporters club player of the month , voted by the fans ????? I wasn't particularly upset to see him on the bench as it gave Thomson the chance to have a run through the middle instead of being wasted out wide. He did well, scored a good goal, but tired a bit later on. I think Jacko will be back in next week though .

I thought it was a good performance yesterday , however we do tend to sit a little deep at times and let teams come at us causing some hairy moments at the back. Fortunately Morton didn't take advantage of this , with some woeful long range efforts being the common theme. Their goal was well taken though .

As was said Bobby Barr was very good going forward again and was involved in all 3 goals. He did pick up criticism for not tracking back . I think he did but it has to be said that he is not a tackler and defending is not his strongest point. On this point I find it strange that extra cover was was not given on that side of the park as that was the side where most of Morton's attacks were made. Hamilton was often dragged inside allowing the winger to skin Barr and send in crosses.

Happy with the win though. Lots of good performances . Good to see Fusco doing what he does best , breaking up Morton attacks through the middle of the park.

On to Airdrie next week, just hope our plastic woes don't return.

I'm a Barr fan but saw the darker side of him yesterday ! Discussing with a group of Morton fans how Hamiltons a pish defender , Hamilton was in range of this and would ve easily heard all that was said....Hamilton was only getting exposed because of Barrs slack back tracking....But as longs he's creating more than he's giving away away we ll put up with it ha ha...

I'm a Barr fan but saw the darker side of him yesterday ! Discussing with a group of Morton fans how Hamiltons a pish defender , Hamilton was in range of this and would ve easily heard all that was said....Hamilton was only getting exposed because of Barrs slack back tracking....But as longs he's creating more than he's giving away away we ll put up with it ha ha...

Amazing how opinions differ . I thought Barr was back tracking but not getting in the challenges . As I said , I find it strange that we could see the weakness but extra cover was not given.

As for Hamilton , I don't think he deserves to be called pish. Especially loud enough for him to hear it ! That'll do his confidence the world of good !

Not been at it yet he is the current supporters club player of the month , voted by the fans ????? I wasn't particularly upset to see him on the bench as it gave Thomson the chance to have a run through the middle instead of being wasted out wide. He did well, scored a good goal, but tired a bit later on. I think Jacko will be back in next week though .

I thought it was a good performance yesterday , however we do tend to sit a little deep at times and let teams come at us causing some hairy moments at the back. Fortunately Morton didn't take advantage of this , with some woeful long range efforts being the common theme. Their goal was well taken though .

As was said Bobby Barr was very good going forward again and was involved in all 3 goals. He did pick up criticism for not tracking back . I think he did but it has to be said that he is not a tackler and defending is not his strongest point. On this point I find it strange that extra cover was was not given on that side of the park as that was the side where most of Morton's attacks were made. Hamilton was often dragged inside allowing the winger to skin Barr and send in crosses.

Happy with the win though. Lots of good performances . Good to see Fusco doing what he does best , breaking up Morton attacks through the middle of the park.

On to Airdrie next week, just hope our plastic woes don't return.

We are saying the same thing.

though not so sure Jacko will get back in so quickly.

Amazing how opinions differ . I thought Barr was back tracking but not getting in the challenges . As I said , I find it strange that we could see the weakness but extra cover was not given.

As for Hamilton , I don't think he deserves to be called pish. Especially loud enough for him to hear it ! That'll do his confidence the world of good !

I agree about Hamilton he's playing away fine and if he d been quick enough he could ve said to Barr about scoring more goals than him..

Well given Brechin fans mustered about five posts in total discussing said match all week, I'd actually consider it a marked pick-up in interest: albeit from boring no-marks like yourself.

^^^ Obviously hurting after being outclassed by the village social club which should belong to the seaside leagues (as he previously referred to us whilst up on his Championship high horse).

^^^ Obviously hurting after being outclassed by the village social club which should belong to the seaside leagues (as he previously referred to us whilst up on his Championship high horse).

^^^ word salad

Archived