Hibernian vs Dumbarton

Heavily enjoying this confidence from the tcheuchters. These Edinburgh dafties simply cannot break us down, home or away.

You blew a two-goal lead to Hibs in the last 15 minutes of your League Cup tie.

Oh, and a supporter of a provincial, part-time club calling the capital heavyweights teuchters? Deary me.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You blew a two-goal lead to Hibs in the last 15 minutes of your League Cup tie.

Oh, and a supporter of a provincial, part-time club calling the capital heavyweights teuchters? Deary me.

An awful lot of seethe in this post #PrayforElixir

Game was so boring I found myself more interested in watching one of the kitchen staff walking from the East stand to the West stand with a box of what looked like pies & returning with a stack of pizzas.

The RAF bomber going over head was more interesting FFS

Anyone want to hear the Easter Rd experience for the visiting fan?

1) Got dropped off at south stand

2) Queued at South Stand ticket office

3) Man at South stand ticket office told me he couldn't issue a concession ticket to my daughter (she is a student and had ID)

4) He directed me to main ticket office at the other end of the ground.

5) Whilst queuing there a steward told me that no south stand tickets were available from that office.

6) He directed us to cash gates 12 and 13

7) Stewards at cash gate 12 told us that was the wrong place

8) Nice lady steward accompanied us to the ticket office where we had started!!!!!

9) First ticket man I had spoken to (admittedly very apologetic and said he was only obeying orders) issued me with our tickets.

Jeez guys! This was a home league game with Dumbarton. How ever do you cope for big games?

They don't. Usually big queues to get in and a lot miss the kick off. It's probably one of the worst grounds to get in for some reason.

I was surprised that so much needs changing at Hibs, after all they have one of the best training facilities in Scotland, one of the best stadiums in Scotland. A thing called "hibs class" and the best finances in Scotland too ... Why does she rant on about change so much? Is this an admission from the top of the club that the above is all pish, hence the reason why the team is also pish? Funnily she doesn't mention changing the lack of young talent coming from the best training facility in Scotland or any of the board. Was she pissed in hiding in a travel lodge again? Oh Hibs... Just when we think you can't give any more... You dig deep and find a bit left .. Splendid efforts off the pitch everytime lol

Archived