So what's happening with the anthem this weekend?

So what's the craic with the anthem this weekend?  

197 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is.

I can only speak for my own experiences, but I suspect there is a bit of a gap now between people who voted one way or the other,

I think this is a bit of a myth. It's a bit like the people who lived in the P&B bubble that bizarrely thought Yes were going to win the referendum, because it was 90/10 on here for Yes.

The only people I've seen make any reference to this have been on here. Not in real life. People have moved on in my experience. I haven't heard anyone tlak about the referendum since the couple of days after it.

Instead of trying to enhance their cause the no voters have descended into a Little Scotlander shell. Saying we shouldn't be called Scotland or even to be called Scotlandshire?? Their meltdown is worse than I thought it'd be. Keep going, you are playing directly into Westminster's hands more than your perceived way that no voters do.

I think this is a bit of a myth. It's a bit like the people who lived in the P&B bubble that bizarrely thought Yes were going to win the referendum, because it was 90/10 on here for Yes.

The only people I've seen make any reference to this have been on here. Not in real life. People have moved on in my experience. I haven't heard anyone tlak about the referendum since the couple of days after it.

I don't see how you can call it a myth based on only your own experience - mine is different for example, I know of lots of folk on both sides who struggle to understand the others stance on an emotional level, for example - and lots of folk still talking about it. The massive upswing in support for Yes affiliated parties since then suggests a lot of people not willing to let the matter lies as it stands as well.

I don't see how you can call it a myth based on only your own experience

I don't see how you can say it affects the general population based on your own experience.

I thought you'd have realised the power of the silent majority by now, after the scale of the referendum defeat.

I don't see how you can say it affects the general population based on your own experience.

I thought you'd have realised the power of the silent majority by now, after the scale of the referendum defeat.

55-45, an utter landslide, eh?

Am considering going and belting it out full pelt just to annoy you

Yeah, mega annoyed. Until I glance round Ibrox and quickly remind myself this time next year this dump will be called Sports Direct Stadium all for the of £1. My sides are splitting now thinking about it. DAAAA Peeople.

I read that in a Darth Vader voice.

Archived