Stupid Names For Kids

Romeo

Lots of Kaidens, Coreys, Harrisons and 199 (one hundred and fucking ninety-nine) Kai's in one year in Scotland.

what-the-fuck-is-going-on.gif

As for the most popular boys names and pretty much the entire female list; an absolute fucking horror show of Waitrosey shitcunt names.

"Gracie"

Fucking hell.

Edited by SodjesSixteenIncher

When my son was born, the woman in the bed across from my wife also had a boy and named him Harrison.

The teenager in the bed next to us had fully prepared for a girl with lots of accompanying names, but was clearly gutted when a boy duly arrived. Having thought of NO boys names, she pinched Harrison.

My wife, on telling me this, warned me not to say our boys name out loud in future.

When my son was born, the woman in the bed across from my wife also had a boy and named him Harrison.

The teenager in the bed next to us had fully prepared for a girl with lots of accompanying names, but was clearly gutted when a boy duly arrived. Having thought of NO boys names, she pinched Harrison.

My wife, on telling me this, warned me not to say our boys name out loud in future.

When my little boy was due my missus got chatting with her cousin - who was due 2 weeks before us. She ended up having a wee boy and in a complete "coincidence" ended up choosing the name we had earmarked.

We haven't spoken to her since and I feel I am justified in saying she is an absolute c**t.

My youngest lad is called Harry. We had a few names earmarked and I mentioned the name Harry in passing to my sister shortly before he was due. She went absolutely mental, saying we couldn't use that name, as if she and her husband chose to have a baby, and it was a boy, they were going to use that name as it had some tradition in my brother-in-law's family.

Told her to GTF, used it and they've since decided not to have any kids.

It's the mis-spellings of sensible names that do my head in, like Kamuran above, or the myriad ways to spell Siobhan etc. Not to mention the made up names like Cayden or DeSean, I mean seriously.

I know someone who has called their child Kayden so they've mispelt a made up name. I had to ask if it was a boy or a girl.

It was a boy apparently.

A friend of my girlfriend's sister has spawned a Kaiden and a Kai, aswell as two others also beginning with K. Harrowing stuff.

Probably immediately planned a fourth when folk started calling the kids 'the KKK'.

Edited by Hedgecutter

Saw some crackers when marking for the SQA, the one I remember the most was a Starchild Skyflower........... Guess parents were children of the 60s?

Over here, last school I worked at seemed every 2 out of 3 boys was called *insert single initial/single syllable*'Shawn. It was like the parents just threw a dart at an alphabet board and then added "Shawn"

In Scotland at one school I did teach a girl called Rosemary, who's family name was (kid you not) Cock.

I got the call one day from the office "Do you have a Rosie Cock in your room?" Had to leave the room for a few minutes after that