The difference between MPs and us..

Confidemus

BY4dZStIAAAwytK.jpg

I don't have any time at all for someone who collects £40,000 worth of Housing Benefit by lying that they are living alone, when they are living with a partner. The money doesn't grow on trees. We have to pay taxes for it.

What I fail to understand is why one benefit cheat gets 6 months' prison and a criminal record for dishonesty which will make any future employment very difficult to obtain...and the other one gets to keep a £66,000 a year job, only losing his Cabinet Minister Salary for 18 months, gets no criminal record and spends not one micro second in the clink.

Fair? Decent?

Class ridden?

Can anyone explain?

Suppose it always helps if you can afford a good lawyer! Capitalism is such a terrible thing for the human race in general. It rewards greed and avarice, and the more you make the more you are protected by the system. Those that ain't got, ain't protected.

Because the system of government is in itself a double standard. If you do what they do, you go to jail.

The same can be said of the way the ruling classes have always behaved. Laudanum and buggery was waaaaaay too good for the plebs!

The same can be said of the way the ruling classes have always behaved. Laudanum and buggery was waaaaaay too good for the plebs!

Don't agree. The ruling classes have been buggering the plebs for centuries.

You don't know what kind of previous criminal record this woman has! Also the MP has contributed to our society and has more than likely got a clean record!

Eat your cereal, there's a love.

You don't know what kind of previous criminal record this woman has! Also the MP has contributed to our society and has more than likely got a clean record!

Aye, all those MP's have contributed foodbanks and poverty in spades, rocket.

The only thing my welly face MP contributed to foodbanks, was turning up for the opening to get her picture in the paper, never set foot inside the place since.

I was meaning negatively through their decisions rather than physically helping to create them.

Archived