I honesty thought accies would be the whipping boys of the league

Hamilton deserved a point against Celtic but they got all 3,Motherwell deserved nothing from the game at parkhead but they got a point,just because Celtic didn't win these games it doesn't mean they didn't play well,when i go to see Celtic i want Celtic to win every game they play i don't expect them to win every game,Hamilton played with no fear and played to win the game,then Motherwell came to Celtic park they played not to lose the game this is the difference,well done to hamilton

accies are the role model club right now. top of the league with young players, a small budget and a small squad who were completely written off at the start of the season. accies strength in depth comes from their youth policy with their u20s currently sitting 2nd in their league and supplying the first team with players and cover. with no debt and the club the envy of most great credit must go to Ronnie and Les for their vision of how the club should be run.

If motherwell sat back against celtic and played for a draw fair play to them they got it I dont understand old firm fans moaning about this when they have guys on £30 grand a week its up to them to break teams down.In fairness many accies fans feared the worst after the ICT game but now are very confident of staying up I think its Ross County going down and St Mirren in the play off spot.

If Motherwell sat back against Celtic and played for a draw fair play to them they got it I don't understand old firm fans moaning about this when they have guys on £30 grand a week its up to them to break teams down.In fairness many accies fans feared the worst after the ICT game but now are very confident of staying up I think its Ross County going down and St Mirren in the play off spot. hammy accies,you are missing the point,when i got home from the Celtic v Motherwell,i watch Chelsea do the same thing to man city,it has nothing to do with money the players are earning,you very rarely get 2 teams having a go at each other in the modern game,parking the bus is a common place in football,

accies are the role model club right now. top of the league with young players, a small budget and a small squad who were completely written off at the start of the season. accies strength in depth comes from their youth policy with their u20s currently sitting 2nd in their league and supplying the first team with players and cover. with no debt and the club the envy of most great credit must go to Ronnie and Les for their vision of how the club should be run.

This is the point that many are overlooking when saying that we will have problems when injuries and suspensions kick in. As others have said, we are TOTL currently without our captain/centre back (injury) and one of our starting midfielders (suspension).

Maybe it's all our rivals who have to worry about what they will do when their players are sitting on the sidelines.

This is the point that many are overlooking when saying that we will have problems when injuries and suspensions kick in. As others have said, we are TOTL currently without our captain/centre back (injury) and one of our starting midfielders (suspension).

Maybe it's all our rivals who have to worry about what they will do when their players are sitting on the sidelines.

I think we actually have a good bit if depth in the squad to a point where players who you would imagine would be first picks like McKinnon will struggle to get back in the team. Plenty of competition for places in every position.

Archived