P&B General Election - Game

DavidMcG, on 22 Oct 2014 - 22:12, said:

I would have thought it was ICTChris given he has made 1 post in a 51 page thread?

He's been more active (Only just) in the team thread.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dece remind me of the tories. An elitist party who pretend they are there for everyman but in reality despise and pity those who they see as the lower orders who aspire to be part of their movement.

YSU - a good leader but what else is there?

Fun - serious questions over cabinet appointments includin banned members. Seriously lacking in credibility.

Klopp- the one for me and with the momentum of a runaway train.

No banned members in this cabinet my friend. Runaway trains are dangerous; the fun bus however...

Andy, I believe you're right. And it's something we're working on. As I'm sure you can imagine, with all other parties having a weeks head start, our propoganda machine is in full motion to try and catch up. If you would be interested in assisting with the party in a campaign management role similar to TRS @ UKlopP then I'm sure our cabinet would welcome you.

I appreciate the offer, Spain, but I wouldn't want to step on anyone's toes.

Any wee bits or bobs you'd like me to do though, let me know.

TRS, could I enquire as to what exactly drew you to UKlopP?

Well, their policies for a start. It is about time that football supporters were respected more by the bigwigs. At the end of the day (classic football cliche), we are the customers and we keep our clubs afloat. It is absolutely vital that our opinions are respected and taken on board. I believe that the Klopp Party are in the best position to achieve this.

Also, I must admit to having quite a personal reason for joining this party. I am keen to get involved in sports journalism. The Klopp Party are promising more opportunities for journalists of all ages. I am currently experiencing just how difficult it is to find a job after graduating from university. No matter how much talent you have, it is an incredibly tricky business if you don't have the contacts already. With the deteriorating quality of journalism revolving around Scottish Football, it is a very frustrating situation. Again, based on their policies, I believe that the Klopp Party are in the best position to positively amend this state of affairs.

With a strong leader like Albino Rover and a charismatic figurehead like Jurgen Klopp, I was left in no doubt about which party to align myself with.

I'm not sure they're the only ones coming off the tracks, given one particular party is perilously close to turning their backs on one of their main policies, if not the MAIN one in the build up to this.

Accusations of being a diet caffeine free clegg with vanilla have dogged itzdrk. Is this his tuition fees moment?

Sacked my arse.

You were sacked indeed i even said "DOM DOM YOU ARE FIRED"

You were spotted at Greenock Juniors and this is something this party simply will not stand for

itzdrk, on 22 Oct 2014 - 22:24, said:

You were sacked indeed i even said "DOM DOM YOU ARE FIRED"

You were spotted at Greenock Juniors and this is something this party simply will not stand for

Nah. See, I'm not the one who suddenly decided that the "kick the juniors in the pie" slogan was gone, and put out posters saying we actually want to HELP them. I suppose I was sacked before I could walk, but don't pretend this was a mutual decision.

True story though. Greenock Juniors play, no kidding, a five minute walk from my house. If that. I don't even have to pay if I stand in a good spot outside the ground. I still haven't seen them.

Nah. See, I'm not the one who suddenly decided that the "kick the juniors in the pie" slogan was gone, and put out posters saying we actually want to HELP them. I suppose I was sacked before I could walk, but don't pretend this was a mutual decision.

True story though. Greenock Juniors play, no kidding, a five minute walk from my house. If that. I don't even have to pay if I stand in a good spot outside the ground. I still haven't seen them.

You know fine well that we are helping the Juniors with our plans

Sadly i think you had the juniors on your brain so much you had to go and get a taste of the action.

I would recommend seeking medical help while you still can be helped as attending junior matches clearly leads to a malfunction in the brain.

Wow, what a day. So much to get through, where do I start?

I like the Dece lads and would be one of them but the unfortunate age restriction put in place by the early Dece regime puts me out of contention.
I'm early twenties mentally but my official age takes me out of the running.

That's why I'm now a FUN boy. That and I got asked for policies by them first.

You've been duped by a hideous lie. We accept everyone at the Dece Party as long as they embrace the idea of Deceness.

To me your post is a clear indicator that Dece would've been your first choice, but through no fault of your own you've backed another party due to misinformation given to you. I won't badger you to switch sides as I respect you too much for that, but I'll finish this by saying that our door is open (oh, and by even saying you like Dece you're contradicting the main policy of your party which is anti-Decism).

#SCENES

Just heard the news that S Club 7 are to reunite for the first time in more than a decade to support the Dece campaign with all proceeds going to Children In Need. What a time to be alive.

#AintNoPartyLikeTheDeceParty

#Qual

Time to deal with the elephant in the room, which is what to do with S-Club JUNIORS?

Addie- you're another excellent poster getting carried away with this campaign. Branding someone as a "racist" isn't good-natured joshing, it's not even an underhand tactic, it's a personal attack and a crime.

From the man who disgracefully jumped on the homophobia bandwagon when it was hideously inappropriate to do so? More on you in a minute.

Stunningly, I think FUN currently have the momentum behind them. Dece are resting on their laurels, YSU are silent and Klopp seem to be taking one step forward and 2 steps back.

Interesting.

We're waiting for the unveiling of the white papers and the debates to show that we're by far the most substantial party out there.

I'm not sure they're the only ones coming off the tracks, given one particular party is perilously close to turning their backs on one of their main policies, if not the MAIN one in the build up to this.

Between this and the earlier exchange you had with Itzdrk, I can see that YSU is in turmoil as well. Everyone is crumbling whilst the Dece stands strong.

Also the janitor has just informed me of the dirty protest you left on the stage

Should have known better than to let someone from Greenock into the party

It was actually a question. Apologies. I assumed a politician would be keen to debate. My bad.

If it was a question then yes , i am leader of a party that people vote for outside of its own cabinet

No surprise to see every party in behind the #SCENES disarray except from the cohesive, united DECE Party. Whilst we don't even recognise the position of leader (our boi Sodje is convening us like the #absotremend figurehead that he is), our opposition appear engulfed in power struggles and disagreements. I almost feel bad that it isn't going to be more of a contest with the other parties evidently close to implosion any day now!

#voteDECEforaunifiedP&B

itzdrk, on 22 Oct 2014 - 22:33, said:itzdrk, on 22 Oct 2014 - 22:33, said:

Also the janitor has just informed me of the dirty protest you left on the stage

Should have known better than to let someone from Greenock into the party

Isn't Ayrshire a prime place for the juniors? I'm beginning to think you were just worried about Ayr being about the sixth biggest club in Ayrshire at some point.

Archived