P&B General Election - Game

However, I do think we need to pay credence to the fact that the Dece Party and Club Dece aren't the same entity, it could be argued that Adam's involvement in the party shows us this.

Fantastic to see one of our opposition parties finally seeing this. Let's be frank, one of the main reasons we are being labelled as exclusive is the absolute nonsense being constantly peddled by FUN and the former Klopp party.

Don't believe everything you read.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

David, I have addressed before the simplicity of the system. Personally, I run another forum elsewhere, I have experience with swear filters. They're relatively simple to work on. To filter out a 4 letter word, there are only 120 hidden workarounds. A savvy administrator can easily handle this.

Edit: Postponed this, but David's proceeded to reply.

I'm sorry, what? This is the primary policy of your party, and you'll come back to it?

Riiiiiight.

Explain more Spain? Would you be ban d*ce, deeeece? There must be thousands of ways

The crux of the matter is to autocorrect the basic word. Persistence on variations will be required initially, but it will resolve itself pretty quickly.

Fantastic to see one of our opposition parties finally seeing this. Let's be frank, one of the main reasons we are being labelled as exclusive is the absolute nonsense being constantly peddled by FUN and the former Klopp party.

Don't believe everything you read.

So what exactly are the links between the dece party and club dece?

The referendum is over mate,it's a kid on game.

I know what it is and your wrong

We can still legally walk away from the union if there is enough votes at the general at Holyrude

It all goes back to the declaration of Arbroath and Scots law

Fight for Scottish Indy is far from over the fights only just started for real

Since we got our parliament the nations been on this road but the serious sides started in earnest

The crux of the matter is to autocorrect the basic word. Persistence on variations will be required initially, but it will resolve itself pretty quickly.

How will it be resolved, Spain? Are you going to do a 1984, phasing words out, eventually creating a Newspeak?

We can still legally walk away from the union if there is enough votes at the general at Holyrude

Since we got our parliament the nations been on this road but the serious sides started in earnest

Deputies - a small side matter if you may. How would you deal with dryhorces pish?

Alright Dryhorce m8 what about the Mubtumbo party would you vote for them?

How will it be resolved, Spain? Are you going to do a 1984, phasing words out, eventually creating a Newspeak?

We're not banning anything. We're auto-correcting the wrongly spelled word decent. Think of us as a spellchecker.

So what exactly are the links between the dece party and club dece?

We are guys who like to have fun, that's it. Sure some of our followers will be seen gracing the floors of Pacha on a semi-regular basis, but we're all about having fun, regardless of age, finances or sex.

Deputies - a small side matter if you may. How would you deal with dryhorces pish?

People enjoy dryhorce, hence why he appears in numerous peoples signatures. If they didn't react to him, he wouldn't be here. I don't feel it's something we need to interfere in.

I've got this one.

We at YSU intend to implement a "Dryhorce bin". It would be similar to a Sin bin where posters would be sent for actions that would usually result in a ban. The bin would be a forum populated solely by Dryhorce and those who have been sent there.

And specifically to Adam - would Dryhorce be allowed into Dece?

We're accommodating to everyone. Let's pull no punches, he is a bit of a helmet, but one of the cornerstones of the Dece Party is to help those who need it.

#Deceleavenomanbehind

Archived