P&B General Election - Game

David, I have addressed before the simplicity of the system. Personally, I run another forum elsewhere, I have experience with swear filters. They're relatively simple to work on. To filter out a 4 letter word, there are only 120 hidden workarounds. A savvy administrator can easily handle this.

Edit: Postponed this, but David's proceeded to reply.

^^^sounds like Club DOSS tbh.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're not banning anything. We're auto-correcting the wrongly spelled word decent. Think of us as a spellchecker.

I'm sure that's how the rulers in Airstrip 1 began, tbh.

Interesting - Dece and FUN are both pro Dryhorce and YSU are against

We're pro everyone, if given the correct assistance, as will be discussed by the Minister for P&B at a later date.

Let's move on to the FUN party. Spain - let's make no mistake you are running the roost here eh? Couldn't get a party of your own do sabotaged poor old ham

To be honest, I feel victimised here David. You've addressed both the main parties policies, but you've skipped over the quite frankly disgusting policy of evicting the juniors from the football setup.

Guest honestrae95

The Dryhorce-bin will deter posters from poor trolling and misbehaviour, while giving Dryhorce something constructive and rewarding to do.

Everyone's a winner.

Don't get me wrong David, I'll happily address the issues if you wish to stick with us and forget about YSU.

Our cabinet is fantastically harmonious, while I'm perhaps one of the most vocal members, we run our party as a democracy, lead strongly by ham. Delegating duties to other party members isn't a sign of weakness, it's a sign of strength and unity. Unlike some other parties, one man doesn't rule the roost.

Don't get me wrong David, I'll happily address the issues if you wish to stick with us and forget about YSU.

Our cabinet is fantastically harmonious, while I'm perhaps one of the most vocal members, we run our party as a democracy, lead strongly by ham. Delegating duties to other party members isn't a sign of weakness, it's a sign of strength and unity. Unlike some other parties, one man doesn't rule the roost.

Apart from delegating. Name 3 strengths of ham as a leader?

Apart from delegating. Name 3 strengths of ham as a leader?

Ham is an ideas man. He likes to put forward his thoughts, and likes to get our opinions.

He doesn't get bogged down in the petty squabling that happens in here when there are more important aspects to running a campaign.

He's also level-headed. He knows sometimes we can get carried away, and advises us on our behaviour, and reels us in.

Archived