P&B General Election - Game

You're quite right, I forgot about this. I'm off to bed, but my suggestion would be Ricky Sbragia.

Cheers!

Allow me to respond in the style of your leader (possibly new Deputy Leader as he replied to a post directed at DLs).

You were asked to give 3 names. THREE. Not one. THREE.

THREE.

If you can't follow a simple instruction or struggle count to THREE you must be a complete idiot. Terrible night for Dece.

Oh dear.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Their actual real lives?

Those shelves won't stack themselves DECErs!

I don't happen to work in retail but have in the past and have nothing but respect for people in this sector, as I do for those working across our society.

What exactly is the purpose of bringing up this particular sector and suggesting we work in it? Please be exceptionally precise.

SodjesSixteenIncher, on 24 Oct 2014 - 00:00, said:SodjesSixteenIncher, on 24 Oct 2014 - 00:00, said:

I don't happen to work in retail but have in the past and have nothing but respect for people in this sector, as I do for those working across our society.

What exactly is the purpose of bringing up this particular sector and suggesting we work in it? Please be exceptionally precise.

It's the FUN/Klopp way ( might as well put them together, given they're the same, without all the resignations )

It's the FUN/Klopp way ( might as well put them together, given they're the same, without all the resignations )

Perhaps I'm wrong but it's almost as if the suggestion that we work in retail was derogatory and accusatory, with the punch line being those on low paid wages in our tertiary service sector.

Well let me tell you something Milesy, whether you're a CEO or you "stack shelves" as long as you step out with your pals feeling like a fucking oligarch, you're DECE. The intolerance spewed by our opposition is quite telling.

Archived