The SPFL treat The Rangers to a weekend off

So two comments:

1. We do this every season and it makes us look fucking pathetic. Aye, we're working within the rules but I have to agree that we look like a shower of shitebags.

2, Is this the most pathetic attempt to bypass the 'filter' and - by extension - the most pathetic post ever?

The poor wee idiot is nervous about using the word 'currant' because of its rhyming slang association so he has to make another dried-fruit allusion. How adult of him.

What shall we get next? I bet it will be calling us sultanas rather than prunes seeing as sour grapes is his preference.

:lol: Did you have The_Runs when you posted that diluted pile of faeces ?

Actually, The_Runs is a good knickname after yer club shat it from the club at the bottom of the league. :P

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stating simple facts is not brown nosing, my good man. WRK has every single one of you fucking raging :lol:

Maybe it's just a gift...

I supposed I should feel guilty about fucking with their poor wee heads, seeing as there isn't an ounce of decency, self-awareness, or rational thought between them.....

But they're such a set of bigoted, moronic tossers that I just can't help myself.

I especially love the way they react when you accede to their demands. The latest being Tedi's idea that they don't mind being called names that "urnae pyoor bigoted". OK, I thought, I'll go for " raisins ". Bang! The pack circled, the accusations of bigotry flew, the MOPE meter went redline.

Let me repeat that nickname - " raisins ". Anyone, and I mean anyone, want to explain how that is racist, bigoted, sectarian, or discriminatory in any way?

The word is a word. The reaction was downright hilarious. Almost lost Vicky's faux outage over the poor SD workers in the laughter. As for Tedi's photographic career, it only merits a wee side bar at the end of a week when it's harder to think of a raisin who hasn't had a meltdown somewhere on P&B.

WRK v The Ragers fans :lol:

No one gets to them more than WRK :lol:

Stating simple facts is not brown nosing, my good man. WRK has every single one of you fucking raging :lol:

Well done lads.

Encourage a guy with real mental health problems to make them worse.

Classy.

Archived