Pre Match Pints

Rocky85

Louden Tavern should make us welcome

Supposedly they got asked and said they would be happy too, they are proud Scots and Brits they said...

Ill be popping in about 4 seeing as I am in the Copeland anyway, will let me leave it till late to head to the game. :thumsup2

Supposedly they got asked and said they would be happy too, they are proud Scots and Brits they said...

Ill be popping in about 4 seeing as I am in the Copeland anyway, will let me leave it till late to head to the game. :thumsup2

copland! ;)

hope yer no in my seat or if you are you better look after it :lol:

Was really looking forward to this and the novelty of it being at Ibrox, and I suppose I still kind of am, but I've now been left utterly on my tod due to people pulling out. If there's an early game then I might have a pint in the west end and get the subway over, I stay a ten minute walk from the ground and it would be shite to head straight there and back.

We're still heading to the shed as usual.

Best atmosphere in town.

Not too handy for the stadium right enough although I think the 34 bus passes quite close by.

Coopers at Kelvinbridge for us then Subway to Ibrox.

Looking for some help, we arriving at glasgow central at 1pm ish, looking for somewhere near by for some pub food and plenty beers, then jump on subway to ibrox.. Where's good and close to station ?

None of us really have a clue as not a frequent glasgow drinkers

Thanks in advance.

Looking for some help, we arriving at glasgow central at 1pm ish, looking for somewhere near by for some pub food and plenty beers, then jump on subway to ibrox.. Where's good and close to station ?

None of us really have a clue as not a frequent glasgow drinkers

Thanks in advance.

There's no pubs in that area, sorry.

He does indeed.

Sammy Dows its like the pub in star wars loads of freaks heading for there destinations usually stowed and mad with it but in a fun way

One round the corner Wax O Connors is a bit over priced but if your a tourist go for it,its nice made from church pews and a carved tree my mate tiled it

Archived