Poland vs Scotland

Does he play on the left for WBA? Every time I've seen him it's been centrally.

Yes he plays on the left he rotates when there on or off the ball though very fluid,its Morrison and Brunt that are central and Sesenyong right usually 4 5 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why Dorrans play for WBA every week usually on the left as stated before his defensive side of his game may come in useful runs his socks off

Burke is a more out-and-out wide player and he has a bit of pace (to make up for the loss of Anya's pace)

Burke is a more out-and-out wide player and he has a bit of pace (to make up for the loss of Anya's pace)

Burke has a bit of pace no he never even had that 10 years ago,he can dribble and has skill that is why he is there still not convinced on his delivery even now years later,give me Dorrans any day and we keep a clean sheet and score a set piece or something God knows who that will come from if Maloney does not start and Mulgrew and Snodgrass out and Adam not involved

Chris Burke is a natural replacement for Anya in the same way that a hat is a natural replacement when your roof caves in.

:lol:

I tend to agree. I don't really wanna see us go out tomorrow playing Burke AND Greer. Think Anya will be fine anyway for what it's worth.

Obviously i'd take Anya over Burke every day of the week, but if we lost Anya, Burke's the only player in the squad i can think of who could give us the pace and width we'd lose.

Wow have you actually watched Dorrans play what about his goal against Villa were he burst about 40 yards up field and flicked it over the keeper with a few cleaver touches he is well faster than Chris Burke will ever be and twice the player

Why have Dryhorce and quite a few others got a hard on for Dorrans all of a sudden? He's been pretty ineffectual for Scotland. I'm not a h8r, I love the guy - he scored one of the best Thistle goals I've seen. I'd have Morrison and Bannan starting before him.

Sorry meant Dorrans goal V Man City look at that pace there is a reason Burke has never played that level he has never been fast enough plus his crossing has always been questionable although have to say he was impressive against the mighty Estonians

Why have Dryhorce and quite a few others got a hard on for Dorrans all of a sudden? He's been pretty ineffectual for Scotland. I'm not a h8r, I love the guy - he scored one of the best Thistle goals I've seen. I'd have Morrison and Bannan starting before him.

We need his energy and defensive side of his game against Poland,the guys also very technical that will come in useful V the Poles

And he is much more technical that the one dimensional Anya were teams will soon suss out that he is our only real out ball

Beating decent teams away we need to keep the ball and not give it to a winger that can easily lose it attacking his man to much

We need to be patient to get anything in Poland they will be out for a early goal and then they will think there on easy street.

So we need to stop them creating chances early and they will get nervous as time goes on without scoring

Its then we unleash the pace of Anya when they look shaky to pick of on the counter

Big Marshall will no doubt need to play as well as the last time there as well and should expect to make the saves

Cannot see any reason why we cannot get at least a point from this game. That georgia game was a walk in the park for us and we barely broke a sweat where as Poland put everything into that Germany game. They might be mentally and physically drained from that game.

I can see us winning this if we defend solidly all game

its a bit disappointing how things have turned out for dorrans so far. i remember on his debut against the czech republic he was really good, and i thought that he could be a really important player for us. for one reason or another its not worked out. i do think he's a good player but he won't be starting

If we win the midfield battle we will limit them to chances

World class strikers do not need many to hurt you though

If we had one we might have been going to the last finals

Its why the battles in the middle and it will be tough

Got a good midfielder that plays in Germany very expereinced

Archived