Hamilton Accies VS Aberdeen (Friday Nite Football) Live on BT Sport -

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Totally missed the game as my elderly neighbour fell and I had to take her to A&E. Fortunately she's ok and back home with a bad egg on her head and a bruised back. She had dislocated her shoulder yesterday too unknown to me!

Can offer precisely nothing other than to congratulate Hamilton Accies. Sounds like the better team by far won tonight. Stunning start to the season and a big get it right up you to those who stated you weren't worth your place in the Premiership.

Our workrate has been phenomenal in the last few games, running ourselves into the ground, especially tonight. Aberdeen's midfield couldn't get to grips with the game because we weren't allowing them any time on the ball. Hard to pick out anyone in particular for praise. Everyone played their part in an outstanding team effort. Well done !!! :cheers

Just shows you what can be achieved through hard work and developing talent properly.

Accies ripping the pish out of the so called established SPL teams.

Hope they manage to keep the team together for a few years. They also deserve a better support.

You can wax lyrical about Taylor :)

He was fucking awful. If McInnes has any sense he will punt Taylor before he does irreparable damage to the confidence of the rest of the defence.

Dons were hopeless tonight from back to front. McInnes got his team selection and tactics completely wrong tonight but take nothing away from Accies. They played well and worked extremely hard. Probably best team I have seen Dons play in the league this season.

After tonight's result I'm pretty sure our start is now the best that a promoted side's ever made in the top league in Scotland. HJ where art thou?

You're right. Accies' start is now the best of any newly promoted top flight side since automatic promotion and relegation was introduced in 1922.

Archived