Alloa v Cowden

Wasps1 :lol:

Looking forward to this more than any other game so far this season! Hopefully both teams will go for it and we'll end up with a cracker.

I remember reading that Cowden's squad was better than ours, barring one or two exceptions, so it ought to be a toughie for us. Right?

How are u Dave boy its Saturday wooooooooo

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't say we deserved to get more than 7 points. By missing chances and then conceding stupid goals we ended up getting what we deserved. That doesn't mean though that we haven't played good football and competed well in most of the games.

Scoring goals and winning does not always equate to playing well either, it's possible to play well and lose and to play poorly and win, that's what happened in the Alloa Hearts game. All that said, I wouldn't be at all bothered if we are awful tomorrow and win.

its just the same as a golfer saying I played really well but got a bad score because my putting let me down. You didnt play well as the most important part is probably putting and you were poor at that. Conceding soft goals and missing chances = lack of quality in the vital areas which means not good enough.

if this is how your season has been then I pray you continue to 'play well'.

The guys who have been in the team during their absence have done well and it would be harsh to drop anyone.

Agree. Even though chopper is captain i don't think even he can walk straight back into the team.

Dropping anyone from the team that has done so well in the last two games would be mad.

interesting to see what happens with new signing Marshall. we already have a big squad so not much point increasing it unless with better players who are going to play.

also agree anyone dropped is a bit harsh although Sutherland also must be chapping at the door with 5 goals for reserves in 2.

interesting to see what happens with new signing Marshall. we already have a big squad so not much point increasing it unless with better players who are going to play.

also agree anyone dropped is a bit harsh although Sutherland also must be chapping at the door with 5 goals for reserves in 2.

Quite like the idea of TOB or Kane playing holding mid and Marshall, Milne and Higgins spraying it about for Oyenuga, Gallacher and Sutherland to run onto.

No way we'll start like that though.

We'll certainly have a strong bench today - unlike Derry City, whose bench collapsed. The guy on the ground on the far left is guest player Josh Falkingham, who instinctively dived as the bench went down.

You must have too much time on your hands Ron. Good photo though :lol:

The guys who have been in the team during their absence have done well and it would be harsh to drop anyone.

U have to play your strongest team available. No room for loyalty to players who have done well. If someone is fit and will do better - he plays. Lessons learned.

U have to play your strongest team available. No room for loyalty to players who have done well. If someone is fit and will do better - he plays. Lessons learned.

Will do better? The team we've lined up with for the past two weeks HAS done better than the team with these so called better players.

Will do better? The team we've lined up with for the past two weeks HAS done better than the team with these so called better players.

If that's what the manager thinks is his strongest team then he should go with it. I wouldn't leave the 3 players mentioned out of the team if fully fit.

Archived