Scotland v Republic of Ireland

Lyle Lanley

You won but that doesnae make Ireland an inferior side. We played as shite as possible & still were a crossbar away from drawing. MON makes better selections & the ref does his job & its a different game. I said I wasnae looking forward for June but f**k it, bring it on cos Im confident it'll be different at the aviva.

Ireland haven't beaten a serious opponent in fucking donkey's years. I fully expect them to maintian that dreadful record through this qualifying group.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only player I liked (McLeod) failed to make the bench. Stuart Mccall is decent i suppose. Naismith, whittaker, brown,mulgrew, mcgeady, o Neil, o shea, wa!ters, strachan, mark McGhee, Gordon , Maloney, roy keane, james marshall, james disgrace McLean are all players I dislike. I detest McLean and Whittaker specifically. I may be an irrational tit but it's my honest feelings. Being English yet living in Scotland I've taken enough stick to be able to give it back. Especially with my Scottish father... In conclusion it's pleasant on the most minor levels to see Scotland do well however I sincerely believe that we will demolish you guys on Tuesday and I sincerely hope we do. If McLeod plays and scores my brain might imp!ode after the initial confusion however I doubt that will happen! You guys sre on the rise though! Sorry for spelling/comprehension failures I'm holding off a spew! To the c**t that down voted my previous comment I hope you catch the clap

I gave you a reddie because you're clearly a massive c**t. Please don't spew on my shoes you horrible little c**t. Cheers.

I feel sorry for the Irish with this being a home fixture of sorts. :lol:

That's my run of attending home fixtures that we won still running. :thumsup2

The result was never in doubt with the tatty munchers more interested in planting spuds than playing football. There were plenty of Irish supporters in the home end and especially near the away or home from home end.

What a buzz when the goal went in 8) jumping and hugging everyone around including the sad Irish fuckers who ironically spoke with a Scottish accent ffs :blink: . I was bemused at how many sad bassas went to this game who supported Celtic and were Scottish but supported Ireland, but in saying that looking at their sad pathetic faces after the goal went in was even more delicious. ^_^

Looking forward to Tuesday and Stormzy's impending meltdown at being beaten by what he calls a mediocre Scottish team with no real talent. :wub:

I gave you a reddie because you're clearly a massive c**t. Please don't spew on my shoes you horrible little c**t. Cheers.

I gave him both red bullets. :wub: and have a greeny yourself kind sir. ^_^

Edited by hellbhoy

Coleman, O'Shea, McCarthy and Long/Keane would start for Scotland but I don't think anyone else would.

Two extremely even matched teams though. Anyone on either side trying to make out their team is much better is a twat.

I feel sorry for the Irish with this being a home fixture of sorts. :lol:

That's my run of attending home fixtures that we won still running. :thumsup2

The result was never in doubt with the tatty munchers more interested in planting spuds than playing football. There were plenty of Irish supporters in the home end and especially near the away or home from home end.

What a buzz when the goal went in 8) jumping and hugging everyone around including the sad Irish fuckers who ironically spoke with a Scottish accent ffs :blink: . I was bemused at how many sad bassas went to this game who supported Celtic and were Scottish but supported Ireland, but in saying that looking at their sad pathetic faces after the goal went in was even more delicious. ^_^

Looking forward to Tuesday and Stormzy's impending meltdown at being beaten by what he calls a mediocre Scottish team with no real talent. :wub:

The last time i've seen Scotland lose was the 3-2 Spain game in 2010. Currently on a 5 match unbeaten run.

Coleman, O'Shea, McCarthy and Long/Keane would start for Scotland but I don't think anyone else would.

Two extremely even matched teams though. Anyone on either side trying to make out their team is much better is a twat.

Aye, very evenly matched imo also.

In club terms would be two mid table championship sides.

Ideally would like to see us both though but that's not looking likely. Really good result for Poland tonight, I don't think Scotland have ever won over there.

The last time i've seen Scotland lose was the 3-2 Spain game in 2010. Currently on a 5 match unbeaten run.

Think mine is two competitive defeats out of 15 or 16. I think anyway.

Hampden Park fucking loves me.

ETA: It's nothing like 15 or 16 actually, more like 10 IIRC. Not bad anyway.

Edited by Guest

Aye, very evenly matched imo also.

In club terms would be two mid table championship sides.

Ideally would like to see us both though but that's not looking likely. Really good result for Poland tonight, I don't think Scotland have ever won over there.

You'd have to believe all the Premiership media hype to think Scotland's best squad couldn't compete well in the Premiership. If Scotland's best 23 man squad played a season in the Premiership they'd come about 10-12th I reckon.

Why would Scotland be a mid table Championship side, when the only players that play at Championship level are nearly all some of the best players in that division?