Scotland v Republic of Ireland

Lyle Lanley

Hmmm, not for me. I haven't watched much Championship football this season but today's the first I've heard of him.

James Henry. He's a 25 year old winger who was previously in our U18s squad years ago. Started the season reasonably well with Wolves, but I'd argue there's a few better options in his position.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GILKS

GORDON

MARSHALL

ROBERTSON

WHITTAKER

BARDSLEY

MARTIN ®

HANLEY

BERRA

REYNOLDS

FORSYTH

FLETCHER (D)

BROWN

MORRISON

McARTHUR

GAULD

MALONEY

ANYA

DORRANS

ARFIELD

MULGREW

BANNAN

NAISMITH

FLETCHER (S)

MARTIN ©

GRIFFITHS

Griffiths is miles away from a call up right now

Me and my mate bought our tickets ages ago in the SSC sale in the same booking and just realised there not right beside each other. Only a few seats apart, no big deal, just curious if this has happened to anyone else?

Me and my mate bought our tickets ages ago in the SSC sale in the same booking and just realised there not right beside each other. Only a few seats apart, no big deal, just curious if this has happened to anyone else?

Happened with me.. We're in different rows but same seat number :lol:.

Someone else is having the same bother as us on the TA forum.

Edited by Eoin Doyle

Scottish Football Association president Campbell Ogilvie has confirmed Scotland's European Qualifier against the Republic of Ireland has 'virtually sold out'.

The revelation comes amid a clamour for tickets from Irish supporters desperate to see the Group D clash at Celtic Park on November 14.

"Basically we are now working with just hundreds of tickets at the moment and they are restricted-view areas."
Campbell Ogilvie
The Republic of Ireland fans traditionally travel in huge numbers to matches throughout the world but the SFA has offered just 3,209 tickets, UEFA's 'percentage requirement', for the match.

Over 10,000 supporters are expected to make the journey to Glasgow with many believed to have tickets for sections of the ground designated for home fans.

Speaking to Sky Sports News HQ after conducting the Scottish Cup fourth round draw, Ogilvie said: "Where we are at the moment is the game is almost a sell-out.

UEFA rules

"Basically we are now working with just hundreds of tickets at the moment and they are restricted-view areas.

"There is no other tickets we can issue to the Republic of Ireland. There is no blocks of tickets we can do that with.

"At the outset, we gave them the percentage requirement through the UEFA rules and there is no room for manoeuvre there."

"There is no other tickets we can issue to the Republic of Ireland. There is no blocks of tickets we can do that with."
Campbell Ogilvie
Asked what plans the SFA had should up to 10,000 Irish fans descend on Parkhead, Ogilvie added: "We'll manage the situation.

"There are two things here. There is a possibility that some Irish fans have bought tickets in some of the areas of the ground and we will work with the authorities to make sure there is no issues on that basis.

"I'd like to think we have supporters from both teams who can come to a game together. When we go abroad it's not unusual for our supporters to be scattered around the stadium and there are no problems there so I would to see that transmitted back here for the Republic game.

"I understand where they are coming from but, in your words (addressing a member of the media), there is no wriggle room."

^ when I bought mine as part of the members sale the place was greyed out already near enough, now I know tickets have been released since then but every time I've looked they've been tiny batches of RV seats.