when You win the lottery

THE KING

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd still come to work for a few days but turn up using increasingly ludicrously forms of transport. Turn up on a Clydesdale then a hovercraft, jet pack, Chinook etc

Swag into the office making no reference to whatever monstrosity you've just left in the car park.

Not even M&S? (Nae Waitrose up her yet) :thumbsdown

I'd build us a decent stadium with heated seats but still keep a cold a windy part of it for the away fans.

So basically a good stadium except a Cappielow-style 'Wee Dublin End' to punish away fans?

il1jaw.gif

I'd buy Dens Park and install a new PA system in the South Enclosure. Spunk the rest on a campaign of elaborate practical jokes that publicly denigrate Jackie McNamara.

Install a series of camouflaged trapdoors under the turf at Tannadice. Also set up the floodlights so that they can be turned on/off via remote control. Pop up randomly during games after a blackout and tolling bell dressed as the phenom.

I would go to work naked the first day and see how many people want to pump me without knowing I'm loaded. On day 2 I would do the same but tell them I won the lotto then see if I'm better looking.I like work so I would go in every so often but I wouldn't make a habit of going in.

How much we getting? If it was the Euro Millions and I got £40 million I would go into work, give the people I liked about 250k and laugh at all the wee brown nose wanks that think they are better than everyone else. Then I would hand in my notice and purposely make huge mistakes over the next 4 weeks and complain that my £500 note didn't fit into the vending machine.

I would probably return a year later begging for my job back.

Pay that Chelsea ferguson for a ride would be a start. Just so I could say I shagged her.

Buy Perth harbour just to park a dinghy in it so no other c**t could use it.

Pay someone to kick Ed milliband square in the nuts.

Pay for Leigh Griffiths to be chemically castrated.

Give Steve brown money for the infrastructure.

Spunk the rest on getting pished and acting like I was in the wolf of Wall Street.

Pick a spot 12 miles off the coast of london, drop rocks off ships till I had my own island and set up a tax haven while telling UKgov to go f**k themselves royally.

You could start with the SS Richard Montgomery as your foundations, I don't think anyone would object.

Archived