when You win the lottery

THE KING

Chelsea Ferguson is stinking. I wouldn't shag her if she paid me.

I wouldn't shag her for the sake of shagging her but if she paid me i'd fire into her no problem.

I would go to work naked the first day and see how many people want to pump me without knowing I'm loaded. On day 2 I would do the same but tell them I won the lotto then see if I'm better looking.I like work so I would go in every so often but I wouldn't make a habit of going in.

f**k that i'd just buy my work,then turn up and do f**k all while looking like greg%20wallace%20__75483_thumb.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure they'd be gutted about you living on a pile of rocks rather than moving to Monaco like any sane person would do.

Any sane person?

I take it you think you'd fit that description?

So you take your few million to monaco and live like a king for a few years.

I build a new country where all the tax goes to me because there's nothing else to spend it on and I take my few billion to monaco and live AS a king for the rest of my life.

So, when you said sane, did you mean dumb?

The Coast of London?

Isn't the thames estuary in London?

Essentially as close as I can be to piss off Westminster the most.

Although aftyer further consideration, that would be fecking stupid.

I'd build it off the coast of newcastle and claim every single part of England's oil reserves.

Any sane person?

I build a new country where all the tax goes to me because there's nothing else to spend it on and I take my few billion to monaco and live AS a king for the rest of my life.

You said you would build a country by dropping rocks in the River Thames.

Yeah, I'm the dumb one.

Any sane person?

You're the only one living there. Who's paying you billions in tax?

Any sane person?

I wouldn't go on Dragons' Den with this business plan if I were you.

http://www.privateislandsonline.com/islands/alligator-caye-parcel

Something is putting me off that one. Can't quite put my finger on it.....

I had exactly the same thought....

When I win it tonight, I'll be dumping my missus and buying the island just off Split, and getting elbow deep in the local women.

I had exactly the same thought....

When I win it tonight, I'll be dumping my missus and buying the island just off Split, and getting elbow deep in the local women.

I looked into buying one of the islands off the coast of Croatia about 10years back..........development costs were a bit scary tbh!

I looked into buying one of the islands off the coast of Croatia about 10years back..........development costs were a bit scary tbh!

Perhaps explains why they don't include the price on that one. Absolutely stunning part of the world, and the women were phenomenal.

Perhaps explains why they don't include the price on that one. Absolutely stunning part of the world, and the women were phenomenal.

The island wasn't that expensive if I remember correctly but the associated infrastructure cost (jetty, water purification, sewerage treatment etc) blew me out of the water........that was before even considering the cost to build a luxury pad!

You're right though.....beautiful part of the World/ladies. :D

You're the only one living there. Who's paying you billions in tax?

The companies which have registered offices there but no actual workers. Just like in every other tax haven.

Very cool but aren't they all part of established countries?

I wouldn't go on Dragons' Den with this business plan if I were you.

You should google what China is currently up to in the South China Sea.

If the worlds largest and richest superpower backs the idea, I don't really need some BBC TV presenters to confirm it's a good 'un.

Or anyone on P&B for that matter :D

Isn't the thames estuary in London?

Correct, it's tidal up to around Tower Bridge. Area of the estuary known as the Tideway.

I.e. the eastern areas of London are geographically speaking on the coast. You wouldn't be able to extend a line more than a few hundred metres from one bank without hitting another though.

Archived