Far Cry 4

Lichtie78

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, I hadn't really looked into this after I heard it was set in the himalayas and assumed it would all be lots of white and snow blindness.

This actually looks really cool tho.

It does seem to have the same issues I found with the scale in far cry 3. It doesn't seem like a real area like skyrim or other games do because there's not enough wilderness or the wilderness just feels like the way recognised areas are connected rather than it all being seamless.

The original far cry did this far better which meant (even though it had far worse graphics) that it seemed a bit more real. Far cry felt like you were exploring a real island, 2 did have an african vibe that sort of worked and the 3rd you needed to suspend your belief a bit more.

It seems to me they are getting less realistic all the time.

November is going to leave me absolutely skint. :(

I hear you. Alien Isolation and The Evil Within this month. Far Cry 4 and Assassins Creed Unity next month. Although with all these games to get through it'll probably stop me forking out for the Assassins Creed Rogue straight away. By all accounts it's not a must play game so I'll get it when it drops in price.

Can't wait for Far Cry. 3 was one of my favourite games on the PS3, cannot wait to see how they expand for this one. I only play one game at a time (I forget what buttons do what if it's not bog standard FPS or fitba games) so I imagine I'll be set up until Dying Light comes out. I'm fancying The Crew as well in December!

What are you looking at next month? GTA V as well?

Archived