The Big Potential Eligible Players Thread

Dryhorce

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seemingly the Dutch guys parents (at least one anyway) is from Surinam, dont see him having any Scottish Connection at all, apart from some website

The same with Christiano Kisuka (i picked a random name from Europe) who's from the Congo, although at least he has been in Scotland having played for The Rangers U20's and beith Juniors

Seemingly the Dutch guys parents (at least one anyway) is from Surinam, dont see him having any Scottish Connection at all, apart from some website

The same with Christiano Kisuka (i picked a random name from Europe) who's from the Congo, although at least he has been in Scotland having played for The Rangers U20's and beith Juniors

Aye but it was on the TA web sight so must be true go get him WGS

The database in question was created by me a couple years back I think and I haven't updated it since. It's a project I started and didn't near get round to finishing as was going to be doing some eligibility work for the SFA that didn't materialise.

I'll pick it up one day in future.

Oh and Yoda, Christophe Lambert is eligible although he has fallen down the Swiss leagues now. Not to be confused with Christopher Lambert the actor

The database in question was created by me a couple years back I think and I haven't updated it since. It's a project I started and didn't near get round to finishing as was going to be doing some eligibility work for the SFA that didn't materialise.

I'll pick it up one day in future.

Oh and Yoda, Christophe Lambert is eligible although he has fallen down the Swiss leagues now. Not to be confused with Christopher Lambert the actor

German guy on there looks decent to by the looks of it

• 2 weeks later...

Archived