Hibernian v Heart of Midlothian, 26/10/2014

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because 10k is a laughable turnout. We had more against Dumbarton.

Your fans were shite on Sunday and they are shite in general. Hope that helps.

Derek Rae praised the Hibernian fans for their excellent support on Sunday.

Had to turn the TV up to the highest volume as I wasn't sure if it was loud enough but I definitely didn't hear a peep from the 'SINSE A WOZ YUNG, I FAWLAYD HERTZ' crew until Ozturk zinged it in.

Stubbs can intrepret it any way he likes. If I were him, I'd be positively seething.

Hibs were tactically astute and would have been well worth their three points, while we had arguably one of our worst performances, if not the worst in the league this season; still couldn't beat us though.

giphy.gif

Had to turn the TV up to the highest volume as I wasn't sure if it was loud enough but I definitely didn't hear a peep from the 'SINSE A WOZ YUNG, I FAWLAYD HERTZ' crew until Ozturk zinged it in.

And there we have it, folks - Hibs are better than Hearts at everything full stop - we can now all go home - thank f**k.

When's the next derby?

I've never come away from Easter Road thinking wow that was some noise Hibs made today.

I'm not just saying that, the stadium and corners mean that any noise is totally lost. I'd be interested to see any youtube clips of the home end bouncing (from any game).

^^^ selective hearing if ever I've heard it.

Archived