Hibernian v Heart of Midlothian, 26/10/2014

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

which ones is it where everyone goes "OOH!" In time with a slow drum beat? That's fairly cringeworthy :lol:

Behave yourself, you know fine well that it is 'Carnival De Paris,' an entirely original composition, bequeathed to us by the noble anti-fascist poets of the East Stand.

Even though the pre-match chat about Hearts fans having a "winnin mentalatee" is generally pish (as shown by people sending me links to articles about the players that has 0% relevance to anything I said on the supporters) it is true that ER was nervy as for the last 20 minutes and more so than it should've really been. Of course that's down to how previous derbies have went as opposed to any innate "something inside so strong" mubtumbo, but I can't imagine it helped the team.

There's no doubt that Hibs fans helped to spur on their players yesterday - if it's true for one set of fans, it's true for any.

Why did Stubbs make that double change by the way?

Thought that was a really strange move.

Must admit, the first thing I thought was "Why isn't he bringing on Craig to shore the midfield up a bit?"

I doubt that Ozturk would have got as much time on the ball to plan his shot if Craig was on the park.

“There were a few celebrations at the end today as if something was won. I noticed that.” [Alan Stubbs]

No there weren't, Alan - we were celebrating an injury time equaliser that zinged in from 35 yards, same as you celebrated Hibs' opener.

You were all very excited at scraping an equaliser against us when you've already killed us as a club though. It's almost as if you still care about us after all. :o

You were all very excited at scraping an equaliser against us when you've already killed us as a club though. It's almost as if you still care about us after all. :o

FFS...... We were a goal down deep into extra time against our bitter derby rivals.

We score not only an equaliser ,but a phenomenal goal, the likes of which you're unlikely to witness again, to remain unbeaten in the league, 7 points clear of second placed Rangers and still 14 points ahead of you bunch.

Not only that, but once again proving what total fucking bottle merchants your bunch are.

What did you expect us to do, give a polite ripple of applause?

FFS...... We were a goal down deep into extra time against our bitter derby rivals.

We score not only an equaliser ,but a phenomenal goal, the likes of which you're unlikely to witness again, to remain unbeaten in the league, 7 points clear of second placed Rangers and still 14 points ahead of you bunch.

Not only that, but once again proving what total fucking bottle merchants your bunch are.

Too easy, Akpo :o

In theory there's nothing wrong with "Hullo Hullo". Several sides in Scotland (and England) sing it with no sectarian connotations.

Although many Hearts fans sing "Hibee blood" there is a sizeable number who sing the other version. I honestly think it's due to ignorance rather than being openly sectarian though. If that was the case we'd chant a whole load of other nonsense at games.

Today is the first time I've heard us chant it for quite a while tbh.

I'm sorry, but Hullo Hullo is cretinous in any form; I'd rather be subjecting to the Motherwell chant for ten minutes straight.

:lol:

Too easy.

I'm sorry, but Hullo Hullo is cretinous in any form; I'd rather be subjecting to the Motherwell chant for ten minutes straight.

That may be so, and I don't exactly disagree, but it's not necessarily sectarian.

Archived