Hibernian v Heart of Midlothian, 26/10/2014

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love this comment from that video:

Secterian emplys that your catholic and you know your history that you army got slaughters but you dont like britian but you live here so f**k off elsewhere sour face hibe mu

^^^ sord walad

To be fair the majority of fans tend to be singing it, does the hearts version contain the f word?

I personally don't like or sing Gorgie boys but the Hearts version uses "Hibee" rather than the f word.

Doesn't stop some numpties using it though.

I personally don't like or sing Gorgie boys but the Hearts version uses "Hibee" rather than the f word.

Doesn't stop some numpties using it though.

Much better than that wanky clappy Mitgerwell song. O o o o.

Geez peace

Much better than that wanky clappy Mitgerwell song. O o o o.

Geez peace

If you want to embarass our support by singing a song based on a sectarian Rangers song that's your perogative.

In theory there's nothing wrong with "Hullo Hullo". Several sides in Scotland (and England) sing it with no sectarian connotations.

Although many Hearts fans sing "Hibee blood" there is a sizeable number who sing the other version. I honestly think it's due to ignorance rather than being openly sectarian though. If that was the case we'd chant a whole load of other nonsense at games.

Today is the first time I've heard us chant it for quite a while tbh.

I don't like Hello Hello on the basis there are still some idiots that can't force themselves to sing the non-bigoted words. It's hilarious when it normally goes something like, 'WE'RE UP TO OUR KNEES IN mumble BLOOD'.

Having said that, that video is probably the 'best' rendition of that song in terms of 'Hibee' coming across more than that bad word I've heard in a while.

"Eat, Sleep, Hibs, Defeat" would be more appropriate I think.

I really hope someone has caught the equaliser on camera from the stands. Preferably from the Hibs end so we can all enjoy those celebratory #scenes in the away end.

sjc did plan to take pictures but was chucked out during the early stages of the 2nd half after being outed as a gunt.

Archived