Hibernian v Heart of Midlothian, 26/10/2014

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beanzy, if you know better than John Robertson, who scored 27 goals in the fixture, then fair enough. This was said long after his career was finished by the way, and not anywhere where the support would hear it. Who do you think he was trying to please?

I'm just trying to think of a time when I'd find the beanz chat funny. Chat that came about during a tie where your team were relegated in humiliating, laughable, fashion. You must be a really zaney, wacky, funny guy. Can only imagine what you are like with your 'if found, please return to pub' t-shirt and your tie around your head at weddings.

What a lad.

Fantastic logic. Scott Robertson (who has played in numerous Edinburgh derbies as well as the Dundee Derby for both sides) said the other day that there's nothing between either side and that the table isn't telling the full story. He knows far better than we do what playing in an Edinburgh derby is like. Therefore neither of us can argue with his feelings on the two teams' ability, apparently.

Robertson is a jambo (now anyway) trying to make his fellow jambo's feel good about themselves, hardly groundbreaking stuff. He doesn't know a thing about the mentality of either fanbase, as both are made up of thousands of individuals with contrasting personalities, levels of passion and differing degrees of optimistic/pessimistic outlooks. Hearts have won more derbies because they've generally had better players, if you need more help with this concept let me know.

Your last bit is a total mess Gregory. Since I've discussed anything with you on this site you've always went off on weird tangents about me as a person (my name, the fact that I'm apparently very middle class, music, I could go on), now I apparently wear novelty t-shirts and ties on my head? Oh dear, you always have more to work with in terms of football so why you feel the need to embarrass yourself like this is beyond me. What a state you get into. :lol:

Double teamed by two weirdos who have made up an internet club to escape the reality of their crippling social inadequacies. :lol:

Here he goes again. :lol::lol::lol:

Ryan McGowanVerified account @rmcgowan89

Looking in from a distance at Hibs, all you read is "its just another game"! Thing is, for the fans its the only games they look forward too

Does he mean it's the only game Hibs fans look forward to or Hearts fans?

I hope he doesn't mean Hibs fans, that would completely contradict the points being made on this thread about Hearts wanting it more which would be rather awkies.

The point is he making is that , to him, there appears to be a completely different mentality towards the derby at both clubs.

He obviously finds it strange that hibs, the club, treat the game like it's another game, whilst at hearts it's the most imporant thing you can do wearing a hearts strip.

To futher expand on his point.

Ryan McGowan @rmcgowan89 · Apr 27

Is no surprise that some of Hearts best games this season have been Derbies! They know they win them,fans will cut them some slack next week

Ok,sometimes things dont go your way during a game!But i would be scared of going to face Darren Murray,Jeffries,Lockie if hadnt put in 100%

I do like it when Hibs get a large win before a derby match :D

Ryan McGowanVerified account @rmcgowan89

Looking in from a distance at Hibs, all you read is "its just another game"! Thing is, for the fans its the only games they look forward too

:lol:

Love Hibs fans and their apathetic attitude towards their club, which translates into results on the pitch.

jj.png

Different derby game, same old jambo goalpost shifting.

Bloody loudmouth, spinelessly quiet Hibs fans with their overconfident negativity and their total apathy for the Edinburgh derby which they're all obsessed with. That's why us Hearts fans despise them and barely care about them at all.

53239-jerry-seinfeld-Im-out-gif-0qdn.gif

Is no surprise that some of Hearts best games this season have been Derbies! They know they win them,fans will cut them some slack next week

Ok,sometimes things dont go your way during a game!But i would be scared of going to face Darren Murray,Jeffries,Lockie if hadnt put in 100%

Ryan McGowan of Shandong Luneng, is lying to please the Hearts fans. ONLY REASON.

Playing for Hearts in a derby is like The Strokes' Albert Hammond Jr playing in The Stables, MK. It's just special you know?

Before I go to bed, which reason do Hearts fans think is the reason for their club having a better record in Edinburgh derbies? A) Generally better players, or B) generally more ambitious/passionate fans? Please be very specific.

I look forward to reading your thoughts. I'll reckon I'll get some jobby about how "both are important" which we can discredit right now because a bunch of pumped up, talented players playing to a believing crowd who play their part with their positive input against a bunch of not arsed, untalented players having their confidence drained by negative losers in the stands would be an absolute pumping every single time, and bar a few noticeable exceptions it's always pretty tight.

So aye, please specify exactly which one it is? Thank you lads.

Debate the post or shut the...

I am. The analogy offered earlier was that football fans over the age of 10 thinking they're responsible for their team because a player said so, is the same as gig goers who actually get excited when the act butters their arse in case they need to roll back into town after another £40 per skull. I randomly chose Milton Keynes as a dreary shite place that nobody would actually care about playing.

You posted some tweets, so I posted some from someone who has played Madison Square Gardens cheesing about the audience in the Milton fucking Keynes. It really is the exact same thing. Startling naivety on display tbh.

C) Hibs are shite.

Is unfortunately the correct answer :lol:

Considering throughout our history Hearts have only been marginally more succesful thatn hibs, I don't think it's really got much to do with the quality players as we have both roughly had the same standard of players.

The mentality of the fans at Hearts has translated through to the club, which has tranlsated through to the players.

Considering throughout our history Hearts have only been marginally more succesful thatn hibs, I don't think it's really got much to do with players as we have both have roughly the same standard of players.

The mentality of the fans at Hearts has translated through to the club, which has tranlsated through to the players.

You'd think we'd had anything other than average players for the vast majority of our history the way wee beanzy is going on :lol:

Can see his point mind, it's no coincidence our dominance over them last season coincided with our world class players.

Considering throughout our history Hearts have only been marginally more succesful thatn hibs, I don't think it's really got much to do with the quality players as we have both roughly had the same standard of players.

:lol: Fucking hell.

Ryan McGowan = succesful RB in Edinburgh derbies

Michael Hart, David Van Zanten, Darren McCormack = shite RBs in Edinburgh derbies.

If you actually think Ryan has absorbed the wins from some etheral quality brewing in the stands, you need to seek advice.

Archived