Hibernian v Heart of Midlothian, 26/10/2014

Pure warrior poetry.

I know. "The myth that Tynecastle is some kind of cauldron". Hardly a myth when other than Hibs, our worst result was a 4-1 spanking of Falkirk! Teams fear coming to Tynecastle at the moment. On the other hand, teams love going to Easter Road because they know the chances are they'll pick up points.

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RIVAL - a person or thing competing with another for the same objective or for superiority in the same field of activity.

"he has no serious rival for the job"

synonyms: competitor, opponent, contestant, contender, challenger; More

I posted last week using "rivals" to describe Hibs, I am however incorrect as the only part in the Oxford Dictionary relating to Hibs is "opponent" so after some research the words "bitches" and "object of laughter" are more appropriate I now know ... John says 1-4 to the Hearts with ease.

And there's the complete contradiction to what capitalsouth was saying. Lovely.

Incredible bantz on this thread.

I expect we'll win but I'd not be too surprised if it's a draw.

If it is a draw, it will obviously be the end of our season, the bubble will have burst and Hibs will be right in the title race.

And so on, etc.

As a neutral can I just say the Edinburgh derby is always gloriously entertaining. For our sake though I'll be supporting Hibs on the day.

Mon the hibs, even a draw would kind of do.

Five pages of shite and there's still a week to go.

From what I've seen of Hibs this year they're better while sitting in and breaking so this game might suit them. Hearts are scoring for fun though so I can see a few goals.

Hearts to win 2-1

Archived