The Storms & Severe Weather Thread

CityDave

Aye, be haunting the sku and round drumbeg way myself .

The places you end up trying to scratch a pound.

And the drumbeg road is a total cuntybawz of a road when the car has no reverse gear :)

ETA, the Seaforth got sold as well. Keep clear. Even for the chippy...

Edited by Njord

It was nice and calm when I left the house this morning. By the time I got to my bus stop around 20 minutes later I was fucking traumatised - a dirty big squall came out of nowhere, howling wind, driving rain the lot. My trousers are sticking to my legs, my boxers and socks are wringing, even went right through my jacket and soaked my shirt underneath.

Miserable.

:(

The latest on Storm Frank is it's due to hit on Tuesday night and last more or less all Wednesday.

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/weather/surface-pressure/#?tab=surfacePressureColour&fcTime=1451390400

A deep area of low pressure (930mb) but although severe gales will form part of this, the amber warning out is for the amount of rain associated with this storm. Flooding possible at the usual places.