Dumbarton v Rangers

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rangers fan calling a Sons fan a bigot :lol: I've heard it all now!

No you haven't heard it all now. I made a clear statement about my views on homosexuals on the BRALT; Tedi, amongst others, shouted me down and reminds me of my post every so often.

When you see the form that wee lying, squirming grass has on the BRALT, my post pales into insignificance. In my opinion.

But hey ho, I have an opinion based on real life experiences, so what?

I think the expression I should use here is ..........i don't give a f**k what Tedi says.

What you were doing was deflecting.

I know ThirdRock thinks like this due to him admitting it on this forum, thankfully that is as close as I have ever got to Thirdrock.

You were less than 200 yards today, you tit.

I have no idea what you're talking about, I have no idea if ThirdRock "Detests homosexuals" and I have even less of an idea of how you would know this. All I was saying was that an OF fan calling someone else a bigot is a bit rich.

Bigot does as bigot does best,defended other bigots.

This is getting deep for a football match thread forum.

If your a bigot your a bigot,no other way around it...it does not matter what team you support. A bigots a bigot.

Agreed. Most bigots (and I'm not implying you are) support one side of the OF.

What you were doing was deflecting.

Nope. I don't (to the best of my knowledge) know Thirdrock and so am not "deflecting". As I posted above an OF fan calling someone else a bigot seems hypocritical.

No you haven't heard it all now. I made a clear statement about my views on homosexuals on the BRALT; Tedi, amongst others, shouted me down and reminds me of my post every so often.

When you see the form that wee lying, squirming grass has on the BRALT, my post pales into insignificance. In my opinion.

But hey ho, I have an opinion based on real life experiences, so what?

I think the expression I should use here is ..........i don't give a f**k what Tedi says.

I see. Can't say I agree with you but guess that's your opinion. There's probably equally as offensive things said by OF fans about other things on here.

Take it this is where the bad blood between you and the Rangers fans on here comes from?

No, I'm not mistaking you for anyone else. I can state categorically that you have never called me anything of that nature. I am, indeed, according to Tedi (see above), Bendarroch, and Kildog, and a couple of others, referred to on occasion by those names. On this occasion, I am taking the piss out of myself. No inference was meant toward you. I hope that is crystal clear.

Now, back to the banter, and please answer my original question......what is the wee joke you referred to?

I thought it was pretty obvious myself. Admittedly not roll about the floor funny but obvious all the same.

and yet what more whataboutery, how can I be a hypocrite when I am not a bigot? feel free to give an example of my bigotry, saying I am a bigot just because I happen to be an OF fan is a bigoted point of view, this makes you a bigot.

Do you think someone that detests homosexuals is a homophobic bigot or not?

Yes

I have never said you are a bigot. A even made a point of saying that I wasn't accusing you, Pakora or any other Rangers fan on here of being one (to the best of my knowledge)

This quote here mate is quite bizzare. Care to explain it further?

The only bigots who I know (Racists and Sectarians) support one side of the Old Firm. Not saying you (or any other P&Bers) are just the ones I know personally.

Right so I am not an OF bigot then, glad we got that sorted out, why on earth are you accusing me of hypocrisy then?

Not referring to you directly buddy, merely saying that supporters of the two clubs with the biggest sectarian issues in Britain accusing someone else of bigotry seems a bit hypocritical.

Homophobic bigot found.

Put the bottle down.

You called someone that earlier tonight on the Rangers fora and I stood up and told you that was my title.

Get with it ya tosser. Or, at least, remember what you posted.

Not referring to you directly buddy, merely saying that supporters of the two clubs with the biggest sectarian issues in Britain accusing someone else of bigotry seems a bit hypocritical.

It's not really hypocritical tho because I have and never will be a bigot on here or in other aspects of my life.

Can you not see this?

While I was sitting in my living room watching a stream?

Now that is just down right creepy.

Your earlier posts inferred you were at the game. My bad.

You're still a lying grass who doesn't know what the five stars are for, and you are still a tit.

Archived