ALLOA VS NEW RANGERS SEMI TIE

Wasps1

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching this display against Rangers and indeed lots of teams in our league and thinking, why the f**k can we not manage this?!?!

You have a helluva short memory or you have managed to do something i have been trying to do for months...Block the Ramsden Cup Final from my memory!!

The upside? We're tying to play the ball on the deck.

The downside? We have nae c**t who can use it.

Why not give the young lads Ramsay and Stoney a wee run out. Not even a place on the bench for guys like this. It is pathetic!!

The Rangers are so close to their first ever trophy. I'd hate for them to fall at the penultimate hurdle.

Do they not hand out trophies for winning the third division and league one?

If you're going to troll do it properly.

Why not give the young lads Ramsay and Stoney a wee run out. Not even a place on the bench for guys like this. It is pathetic!!

This is a 'nothing to win' game and ripe for some gallus young guys. FFS, it's like watching a team of PC Murdochs peching after Oor Wullie's bucket!

You have a helluva short memory or you have managed to do something i have been trying to do for months...Block the Ramsden Cup Final from my memory!!

This current team I mean after watching us bend over and take it from Rangers on both occassions without putting up a fight yet teams who we look comfortable against can manage it.

Archived