SNP Deputy Leadership Contest

Ludo*1

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, that's what I went with as well. Went on the strength's of each candidates statement. Brown's was rather poor. He'll still win, mind you.

I've actually warmed to Brown and the fact that I put him third definitely doesn't mean that he was third best. I genuinely could've put any of the three at 1 and would've been happy with my choice.

Constance was first because I think she would be most successful in elections. Two women is charge could be potentially great.

Hosie was second due to personal loyalty as a Dundee guy. He'll continue to be at the forefront of the party regardless of result but think SNP should continue to concentrate on Holyrood, f**k Westminster.

Brown seems to have the most support within the party (certainly within the MSPs and people like Sillars) so he will be fine without my vote.

I've actually warmed to Brown and the fact that I put him third definitely doesn't mean that he was third best. I genuinely could've put any of the three at 1 and would've been happy with my choice.

Constance was first because I think she would be most successful in elections. Two women is charge could be potentially great.

Hosie was second due to personal loyalty as a Dundee guy. He'll continue to be at the forefront of the party regardless of result but think SNP should continue to concentrate on Holyrood, f**k Westminster.

Brown seems to have the most support within the party (certainly within the MSPs and people like Sillars) so he will be fine without my vote.

I do hope so

The Swinney years revisited.

But he would win the UK gurning championships at least.

I actually worked with a guy who stood for the SNP leadership. He was the stalking horse that did for Swinney.

He would have been an even more amusing option than Hosie, but at least he knew that.

I actually worked with a guy who stood for the SNP leadership. He was the stalking horse that did for Swinney.

He would have been an even more amusing option than Hosie, but at least he knew that.

I vaguely remember him. That was the most notable thing he achieved as an MSP I think.

Think HB and Reynard are getting rather carried away, Hosie is nowhere near as bad as you two are making him out to be.

It's amusing how riled up the SNP get them.

So much anger :(

How do you know that?

a pretty safe assumption to make, mostly "Yessrs" majority of "Yessrs" were already SNP voters, unscientific I will admit, don't think many "No" voters would have joined the SNP

a pretty safe assumption to make, mostly "Yessrs" majority of "Yessrs" were already SNP voters, unscientific I will admit, don't think many "No" voters would have joined the SNP

1.6 million SNP voters you say.....

Archived