Sky Sports abuse of Balotelli

Mr Romanov

Well, since you've chickened out of responding to the last two posts

Which posts are these?

I would need to have read the entire media to be able to comment on whether their views on Balotelli have been balanced or fair. I have absolutely no interest in the media.

Still, I can understand why yuo wish to move things away from Balotelli's performances this season, onto some bizarre discussion of media fairness.

I'd rather discuss what he's provided as a player. It's been absolutely woeful. He looks completely out of his depth playing for a top 4 team in a league like the Premiership. A continuation of his poor Man City form.

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"some bizarre discussion of media fairness."

The thread is called Sky Sports abuse of Balotelli. Discussing the media here isn't that bizarre, given it's the subject of the thread.

I wasn't aware "Sky sports" = the media.

Thanks for that update.

Which posts are these?

I would need to have read the entire media to be able to comment on whether their views on Balotelli have been balanced or fair. I have absolutely no interest in the media.

Still, I can understand why yuo wish to move things away from Balotelli's performances this season, onto some bizarre discussion of media fairness.

I'd rather discuss what he's provided as a player. It's been absolutely woeful. He looks completely out of his depth playing for a top 4 team in a league like the Premiership. A continuation of his poor Man City form.

The ones quoted....I made it simple for you and everything!

Poor HB :(

His goalscoring record was actually pretty good for Man City. But anyway, nothing detracts from the huge error that came earlier in the post.

You would have to "read the entire media" in order to give any comment on the media, good lord :1eye

"some bizarre discussion of media fairness."

The thread is called Sky Sports abuse of Balotelli. Discussing the media here isn't that bizarre, given it's the subject of the thread.

Well quite, it seems to be something everyone else in the world is capable of, but not HB.

I must tell Jon Stewart that the Daily Show isn't really valid because he isn't able to watch every news programme on earth :lol:

I knew this question would trip him up, but I didn't know that after a stumble he would willingly throw himself off a cliff. You can't plan for disasters like this.

His goalscoring record was actually pretty good for Man City. But anyway, nothing detracts from the huge error that came earlier in the post.

What was his Man City goalscoring record?

Which error are you referring to?

Can you comment on newspapers without reading every newspaper on earth?

Be specific.

Which newspapers. Specifically.

I can't comment on newspapers I don't read. No.

I am very talented, but that is beyond my powers.

It is also impossible to determine is "the media" coverage of Balotelli is balanced and fair without reading "the media" coverage of Balotelli in its entirety.

I know you aren't the brightest, but didn't expect this would have to be explained to you.

Which error are you referring to?

"I would need to have read the entire media"

This. 100% this. Were my signature not too long, it would straight in there. As it is, your earlier disasters are still just a little bit better.

It gets funnier every time you read it :lol:

His goalscoring record at Man City is public knowledge but lets not distract from the truly hilarious thing to emerge from the thread. Looks like you're gunning to push "1 assist in his entire career" off top spot - I think you can do it.

Well, I think this is progress.

You have realised the entire premise of your question was ridiculous and you've made a complete and utter c**t of this.

Usually takes much longer to arrive here.

Well, I think this is progress.

You have realised the entire premise of your question was ridiculous and you've made a complete and utter c**t of this.

Usually takes much longer to arrive here.

Yip, bluster, you'll need it. The question was valid, your answer was hilarious.

You dodged a gentle slope but jumping on a landmine. Hilarious viewing.

Why is a comedy show as valid as my last shite getting brought up?

Er, okay. Which part of this incredibly simple point did you not get?

Be specific.

Also, poor HB, I'm sure he thought he would be saved by the lock. Instead this will get dragged out to its devastating conclusion :(

Archived