Sky Sports abuse of Balotelli

Mr Romanov

But the assist in question was the one that won the title in injury time (the final game of his Man City days) was it not?

I vaguely remember this being quoted at the time.

Still a poor record which shows his greediness and tendency to choose the wrong option.

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still a poor record which shows his greediness and tendency to choose the wrong option.

It shows absolutely f**k all like that to be honest.

Do all players have to be these big team players who'll run about daft for 90 minutes? Not really. Again, that is another stick to beat foreign players with that has been designed by the English media.

Ozil had something like the highest number of assists in Europe when he came to Arsenal. I know who has been more successful in England out of the two.

"I would need to have read the entire media"

Yip, bluster, you'll need it. The question was valid, your answer was hilarious.

You dodged a gentle slope but jumping on a landmine. Hilarious viewing.

Amusingly, you've actually made a complete c**t of yourself here by asking one of the least specific questions it's possible to ask.

Pleasing.

Amusingly, you've actually made a complete c**t of yourself here by asking one of the least specific questions it's possible to ask.

Pleasing.

Sorry, isn't getting any better. Keep sweeping.

Sorry, isn't getting any better. Keep sweeping.

Yep, a predictable disaster of a reply as it starts to filter down to you what a monumental mistake you have made here.

Pleasing.

Yep, a predictable disaster of a reply as it starts to filter down to you what a monumental mistake you have made here.

Pleasing.

You can't comment on media outlets until:

It's just everyone else on this thread can manage it fine. Oh dear.

You can't comment on media outlets until:

It's just everyone else on this thread can manage it fine. Oh dear.

Annnnnd, the goalposts move. I'm literally cringing for the utter fucktard you have made of yourself here. This is reaching LSE levels of fail.

You specifically asked :- "can you answer, very specifically, if you think the media coverage of Balotelli is balanced and fair?"

Is this the print media? TV media? Radio media? Social media?

That would at least allow some form of drilling down.

Annnnnd, the goalposts move. I'm literally cringing for the utter fucktard you have made of yourself here. This is reaching LSE levels of fail.

You specifically asked :- "can you answer, very specifically, if you think the media coverage of Balotelli is balanced and fair?"

Is this the print media? TV media? Radio media? Social media?

That would at least allow some form of drilling down.

They haven't moved, not even remotely, you are badly on the ropes here and are not dealing with it at all well. The question is not entirely valid, it is also the basis for the thread you have made 30, yes 30 posts in. And you haven't addressed the question once!

Guess what, all the vitriol isn't hiding you from the sheer disaster that was this point:

Good lord. Anyway, narrow down as much or as little as you like, I'm more than comfortable for you to continue tying yourself in knots. It was a difficult question, but now you have full Michael Howard on us.

"HB, what do you think of Scottish football"

"I can't comment on that until I have seen every single Scottish football game that has ever taken place."

:lol:

Even you must realise this has been a disaster.

Mewling word salad

I have tried really hard to help you here - but some are beyond saving.

You've had a complete holocaust on this thread. Yet another absolute ragdolling.

Perhaps, rather than ask the most non-specific question on this forum, you can be , well, very very specific and instead of the bonkers concept of a singular entity of "the meedja" you wish to limit this to perhaps one article or one journalist.

Ignores entire post? It looks he's finally accepted he's got no chance here.

Do you have any opinion on perceived BBC bias on The Independence Referendum, HB?

"I can't answer that question until I've watched every BBC report, and read every BBC article on the subject,."

Good lord.

Archived